Epilogue pt.2

The dance floor was cleared as Roger and I stepped on, hand and hand, smiles on our faces.

Rog turns me towards him and traps me in his embrace, pulling me closely to him.

My smile grew even wider when the song Something began to play. I remember the time Roger said we will dance to this at our wedding.

"I kept true to my word," he whispers, gently swaying to the beat.

"I love you," was the only thing I could say; however, those three words could never sum up my feelings for him.

I leaned into him and gently kissed his lips. I pulled away and placed my head on his shoulders, closing my eyes and sighing with content.

I honestly have never been happier in my whole life.

Roger's pov

I bent my head down to look at Ellie as she rested against me. I could never express my true feelings for her because there aren't words to describe it.

The song came to an end as quickly as it had started. The reception followed the same path.

Soon enough, Ellie and I were in a car to our hotel.

"I can't wait to spend the week with you in Paris," she says, excitedly, looking out the window at the passing buildings.

"Me either, Love. A week with my wife and no distractions," I sigh, kissing the top of her head.

"Yeah, no distractions after today," she departs, nodding her head. "This will be the first time," she giggles.

"You're too cute, Els," I chuckle, kissing her cheek.

***

"Hurry up, Roger!" Ellie yelled from the bedroom. "I'm coming, baby, just give me a second," I say, spitting out my toothpaste and straightening out my hair.

I speed walk out the bathroom and found her waiting for me, starting out the windows. "Come on, my beautiful wife," I say, walking behind her and hugging her.

"I want that," her eyes are glued to something on the streets below. "What, love?"

"That ice cream!" She tells me, pointing at a pink shop. "Look how big that come is!" She says, licking her lips.

"Ok, lets go get some ice creak then," I chuckle, pulling her away from the window. We hurry down the elevator and out the hotel to the little shop across the street.

"One scoop vanilla, please," I order, earning a sarcastic scoff from Ellie. I look at her questionable. "Vanilla? Boring!" She says, walking to the counter to order.

"Can I get one scoop Coffee, one scoop Chocolate, and one scoop moose tracks with sprinkles please?" She asks.

She instantly regretted that decision when they handed her the biggest ice cream cone I've seen. She quickly wiped the surprised expression off her face when she saw my smirk.

I grabbed my "boring" cone and followed her to a table.

"Sure you can eat that all, love?" I ask, as she begins her attack. "You just watch, Taylor," she fusses.

I grabbed her Polaroid and snapped a quick photo of her. She looked adorable with her little red shorts and huge cone.

"What was that for?" She asks. I laugh and snap another one of her confused expression with ice cream on her nose.

"This is too cute not to photograph," I explain, taking another one.

"I'm sticking these on my drum set so I'll always have a reminder of you during tours," I say, putting the pictures in my jacket pocket.

***

"Take a picture of me!" Ellie yells, running ahead of me. She centered herself in front of the huge tower and threw her arms in the air.

"Beautiful," I mumble, taking a few. "Excuse me, would you like me to take a photo of you two?" A middle aged man asks.

I nod my head and hand him the camera. I run to Ellie and throw my arm around her waist. He counts down from three and I plant my lips in her cheek.

We take a few more and I Thank the stranger. "No problem. Uh, sorry but do you mind if I get an autograph?" He asks nervously.

"Yeah sure. Just don't tell anyone we're here," I tease, sighing a paper. He smiles and walks away.

"Where do you want to go now?" I ask Ellie, holding her small hand in mine. "Let's go to the top, Rog," she says, pointing to the tip of the Eiffel Tower.

We head to the elevators and cram inside with other people. Once at the top, we find a secluded place.

She was leaning against the railing with her arms resting in it. I stood beside her and loosely placed an arm around her waist, cuddling into her side.

"What a lovely view," I state, looking around the landscape and buildings.

"And you too it all off," I compliment her, squeezing her side. "Roger! You're too sweet," she says, leaning up for a kiss.

Instead of letting her pull away, I lock her in place and deepen the kiss.

My other hand leaves the railing and goes to her faces, pulling her closer. Someone clears their throat and Ellie jumps away, red faced.

"Ellie, babe, don't be so embarrassed," I tease, pecking her nose.

She giggled and leaned into my embrace. He hugged each other while enjoying the amazing city view in front of us.

"Thank you," she whispers. "For what, Els?" I ask, titling my head down towards her.

"For making me so happy. I've never been more content in my life," she explains. I smile from ear to ear.

Wow, she's my wife. How did I ever get so lucky? I should be thanking her!

"I love you, wife," I tell her. "I love you too, hubby," she says, kissing me, this time not shying away.

I'll never forget this special night spent on the Eiffel Tower with my special lady. 

••••
Alright, y'all. There's not a good ending to this because I'm think I'm going to write a little sequel.

It won't be long. Pretty much a stretched out version of an epilogue. It will take place in the eighties.

Peace and love, friends. <3