Chapter twenty-three

I feel something touching my face and I awaken suddenly. Opening my eyes, I see Roger in front of me. He is caressing my cheek gently With his fingers.

I smile and remember I don't have any cloths on. I looks down and see the sheets covering me. I sigh in relief and look back to Roger.

"Do you regret last night?" He asks softly. "Of course not Roger," I lean forward and press to his lips.

He grabs my hips and pulls me on top of him. The sheet falls exposing my body. Roger's hungry eyes land on my chest, and I quickly pull the sheets up and hold them in place.

"You don't need to hide from me love," Roger says. He brings his hands up and around my legs and grabs my butt.

"Roger, we need to stop before this goes to far. We should be at the studio in an hour," I tell him pushing his hands away.

"They won't mind if we are just a little late," he says. "Roger, they hate it when you're late," I roll my eyes.

I climb off his lap, holding the blanket right to me. I run to the bathroom and take a quick shower.

I'm so stupid! I didn't bring cloths in here. I wrap the towel around my body and hold it in place. Cracking open the door, I look around and find Roger in the bed.

I bolt out and run to my closet. Shew! I made it. I think to my self. I was about to drop the towel when someone puts their arms around my waist.

Roger nips on my shoulder as I try to push him off. "Are you sure we can't be just a little late?" He begs.

"No, we can't be late. Do you have cloths?" I ask. "Yeah, I brought a pair because I had a feeling I'd be staying the night," he winks.

"Alright! Get out," I push him out as he laughs at my red face. I shut the door behind him and find an outfit.

I decide on a red shirt since I know it's Roger's favorite color on me. I pair it with white shorts and white heels. I apply some red lipstick and put it in my brown bag.

"You ready?" I ask Roger walking out. I try not to stare when I see he has no shirt on. "Yeah, Just a second love," he throws his new shirt over his head and grabs my hand, pulling me out of the room.

"I love this outfit Ellie. Red is your color," he compliments me. "Thank you Rog," I give him a peck on the cheek and we walk outside to his car.

***

"How was your night?" Mary asks once we are alone in the studio. The boys are all recording something out of ear reach.

I turn red as I recall the events. "It was wonderful Mary. He told me he loves me." She smiles and says, "Did you say it back?" Nodding my head, I reply, "Yes, of course."

"Is he good in bed?" She asks. "Mary!" I gasp. "Well? Did you guys even do it?" She presses further. I look down to my lap and say, "Yes."

"Oh my gosh! I can't believe it! I might be an auntie soon!" Mary squeals. "Trust me, I'm not having any kids until he puts a ring on it," I say.

"How's Freddie?" I change the subject. "Well, he seems a little distant lately," she frowns.

"How so?" I ask. "He's just not as energetic as he usually is and he never wants to talk other than light conversation," she tells me.

I can tell she is upset, so I try to comfort her by laying my hand on her's. "It's probably all this work they've been doing. Don't worry, I'm sure he'll come around," I assure her.

"Let's have a girls night! We can go visit a bar and see who's playing," I suggest. "That's a wonderful idea! Let's go right after this studio session. I'll drive you," she agrees.