Chapter seventeen.

Hey guys!! I'm writing a Beatles fanfic!!! It's about George Harrison. You guys should go check it out on my profile;)
*****************************************
After a long, hard day at the studio, we all decided to go out and get drinks. The bar has just enough seats for us all.

I was sitting beside Brian and, of course, Roger. "Have you taken any new pictures lately?" Brian asks me.

I took a quick sip of my drink and told him, "No actually. I haven't had much time. I was hopping to visit St. James park to take a few."

"Me and you should go sometime and have ourselves a little photo session," Brian suggest. "I would absolutely love that!" I agree.

"We won't be in the studio Sunday. How about we go then. I can pick you up from your house too," he tells me excitedly. "Yes, yes, yes! Let's do it!"

"What are you doing with Brain?" Roger asks me. I turn on my stool to face him and explain, "Me and Bri are going to the Park Sunday to take pictures!"

Roger's eyebrows furrow as he looks behind me at Brian, whose back is turned so he can't see us. "Just you two?" He looks back at me.

"Yes," I hesitantly Tell him, wondering why he's asking. "Like Just you and Brian, all by yourselves?" He asks again.

I nod my head. He pauses for a second deep in thought then says, "Okay." That was weird. "Okay," I repeat him.

"You want another drink love?" He looks at the empty glass between my hands. I shake my head and he calls the bartender over.

He orders two drinks, one for him one for me. "Please don't get drunk again Rog," I grab his arm and whisper in his ear.

He wraps and arm around my waist and whispers, "Don't worry Love." He lips brush against my ear making me shiver.

He leaves a quick kiss beside it and I blush. As he leans away, I quickly grab his jaw and pull his face up to mine. I plant a kiss on his lips which he returns with passion.

We are interrupted by someone clearing their throat. We both turn our heads to the person to see the bartender with our drinks. He sets them down then quickly walks away.

"Y'know we really should stop making our in public," I giggle. "Hey, you started that one," he defends himself. I giggle and give him a quick kiss on the lips.

I glance behind Roger and see Freddie starring at us longingly. Once we lock eye contact, he quickly looks away. I wonder what he's thinking about?

"I'm going to make you breakfast tomorrow," Roger says out of the blue. "You can cook?" I ask surprised. "Yes! Why are you surprised?" He sounds offended.

"You just don't see like a cook to me," I sat studying his face. "Really?" He asks. I hear a song start playing on the juke bar in the corner.

"I love this song!" I say realizing that it is Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band. I stand up and run to the floor. I run into John on the way as he's coming out of the bathroom.

I grab his arm and pull him with me. "Let's dance John!" He smiles and we begin to rock out to the song. He takes my hand and spins me around. I giggle at him.

I look back at the bar and see Roger glaring in our direction. I simple ignore him and look back at John. "Maybe I shouldn't be dancing with you," he says looking in that direction.

"Oh come on, we aren't doing anything wrong," I say rolling my eyes. He looks back at me and we continue to dance. The song switched and began to play Killer Queen.