Chapter twenty-two

I walk in my apartment and see rose petals scattered across the floor. They lead to my dining table where I see Roger standing beside it. There is food laid out on the table too.

"Roger. What's all this?" I ask through my smile. "I wanted to treat you. Go change into the dress I picked out for you and come back down," he explains, giving me a peck on the lips.

I race up the steps and put my camera away. On the bed Roger has laid out a red, short dress that has stringy straps and a slit up the leg.

Of course he is going to pick this one. I roll my eyes while smiling. I quickly put it on and fix my hair. Throwing on the heels that were beside it, I hurry back down the steps to the table.

I take in Roger's appearance. He is wearing a black and white striped shirt with black pants. My eyes meet his face as I see he is checking me out.

"Like what you see?" I tease. "You look really sexy in that," he almost growls. That sounded hot. My face and body heats up as I walk to him.

I wrap my arms around his neck and lay a kiss on his lips. He quickly reacts and puts his arms around my waist. I tangle hand in his hair and tilt my head.

"Okay love, We need to stop. But we can continue this later," he smirks. He pulls a chair out for me and I graciously sit in it.

He takes the seat next to me and serves me food. "Where'd you get all this food?" I ask amazed. "I cooked it while you were gone," he tells me.

"Like I'm going to believe that. You can't cook an egg!" I say. "Fine, I called Mary over and she helped me," he confesses. "Thank you Roger. I love it," I set my hand on his as he finishes serving.

He kisses my knuckles then releases my hand to pour some wine into our glasses. We begin to eat the delicious feast in front of us.

Roger lays his hand down on my exposed things where the slit is. I don't look his way so he won't see me blushing.

He runs his hand up and down my thigh and squeezes it. "You have great legs Ellie," he leans over and whispers in my ear. I blush madly and continue to eat my food.

After we finish, Roger puts his hand out for me to take and says, "Come dance with me." I take his hand as he leads me to the living room.

He runs to the record player and turns the slow music up. He quickly returns to me and wraps his arms around my waist.

I rest my hands in his shoulders and can't seem to wipe the smile of my face. "You look stunning Ellie," he compliments me. "You are looking quite handsome yourself," I tell him.

"I set this up for you so I could tell you something important Love," he explains. My heart races. Is he going to say what I think he is going to say?

"And What is that?" I cock my eyebrow up. He twirls me around with his hand and pulls me close again. "I've been thinking about us," he says, "and I realized something."

I hum in response. I stare into his eyes getting lost in his beautiful orbs.

"I'm madly in love with you Ellie," he confesses.

My heart stops beating as a smile overtakes my face. "I love you too Roger Taylor," I tell him.

We both lean forward and gently lay our lips upon one another. We stop swaying to the beat, as our only focus is each other.

Roger leads me to the couch and slowly lays me down. "I love you so much," he whispers kissing my jaw. "I love you more," I say.

"That's not possible," he says kissing my lips again. This kiss isn't like the last; however, it is hot and fiery. It is fast paced filled with lust.

I put all of my passion for Roger in my kiss as we attack each other's lips. I put my hand on his hair and gently tug. He groans making my cheeks go red. I guess he likes it when I mess with his hair.

I undo the buttons on his shirt and run my hands across his smooth chest. Putting his hands on my legs, he slowly moves them up until he reaches the end of my dress.

He pushes his hands under it and caresses my stomach. "Roger," I moan into the kiss. He picks me up and carries me to my room and we continue to show our love for each other in many different ways.