Chapter nineteen.

Roger and I decided to go get breakfast at a local diner after his failed attempts.

A waitress around our age comes to our table to serve us. She is wearing bright red lip gloss and her uniform is two sizes too small. I mean her boobs are hanging out and I can almost see her butt!

She smiles flirtatiously at Roger and winks. Excuse me miss! I wanted to stand up and tell her to back off my man, but I don't want to be rude. And besides, I know Roger only has eyes for me.

He gives an uneasy glance in my direction when she does making me giggle. She glares in my direction but quickly fixes it with a smile and looks at Roger again.

"What can I get for you this morning?" She asks him grabbing a pen and flipping a page on her notepad. "Ladies first," He says nodding his head in my direction.

I give him a sweet smile and place my order. She rolls her eyes when I order chocolate milk. What? I can't help it! chocolate milk is good.

I try to ignore it as she takes Roger's order. She tries to look sexy and bites her lip while winking. I furrow my eyebrows in frustration and reach across the table grabbing Roger's hand.

He smiles and loops our fingers together bring my hand up to his mouth and giving my knuckles a kiss. I blush as I feel butterflies in my stomach. Roger never fails to make me feel this way.

The waitress huffs then turns around and leaves. "I can't believe it," Roger breaks the silence. "What?" I ask, confusion written on my face. "You are jealous," he smirks.

"Hey! You can't say anything! I'm not the one who tried to beat up my best friend because they hugged my partner," I defend myself. "Did you really feel the need to attack me like that?" He asks making me laugh.

My laughter is cut short by the snobby waitress when she returns with our food. She sets it down then quickly leaves.

"Let's make her mad," Roger smirks. "How?" I ask him. "Come sit over hear with me," He says patting the seat behind him.

I stand up and walk over to his side on the booth. He grabs my hips and pulls me down on him. I gasp in surprise when I find myself sitting sideways on his lap. my legs are across h and my hands are on the back of his neck. He has one hand on my thigh and another on my waist.

Roger begins to leave little kisses on my neck while his hand has a tight grip on my thigh. "Roger, you naughty boy," I whisper in his ear. He gives me a hot smirk then continues to kiss my neck giving my thigh a squeeze.

We head somebody's throat clear and we both turn our heads to see, guess who? Wow you're right, it's the bitchy waitress. I look at her name tag and it says Jess.

"How's the meal? Do you need anything?" She rolls her eyes and looks straight past me to Roger. "Do you need anything baby?" He asks me giving me butterflies like he always does.

I shake my head blushing and he looks back at Jess. "No, she's good so I'm good," he tells her. "Yeah whatever," she huffs as she walks away.

Roger and I burst out laughing as soon as she leaves. I climb off his lap and sit next to him.

"Did you see her face?" I laugh. "She looked like she wanted to murder you," Roger says, also laughing.

After our laughter dies down, we both finish our meals and wait for the check.

When the waitress hands the check to Roger, I notice a slip of paper in her hand. She gives that to him too. When she leaves, I grab the paper and unfold it.

Hey hot stuff. When you see that I'm hotter than your one-night stand over there, you should give me a call. xoxo - Jess

At the end, it has her telephone number and a lipstick kiss. I boil with anger when I read this.