Chapter thirteen.

I get out of bed and stretch out my arms. I'll be going track to the studio today. Looking at the clock I see that I have woken a bit early today.

I'll have breakfast first then I'll get ready.

I make my way downstairs then head into the kitchen. I get eggs, butter, and bread out of the pantry and fridge.

Grabbing the pan out of the cabinets, I set it on the stove and search for a bowl. I get one and crack the eggs into it. I whisk them with a fork and I'm about to pour them into the pan when someone knocks on the door.

I set the bowl down and walk to the door. Opening it up I see Roger on the other side. "You look cute today," he says looking at my silk robe.

"Hey! Eyes up here buddy," I tell him waving my hand in his face. He snaps his eyes up to me and smiles. "Sorry Els," He says walking into my apartment.

"What are you doing here?" I ask him shutting the door and going back to the kitchen. "I was going ask if you wanted to get breakfast but it looks like you're a step ahead of me," He says taking a seat on the stools by the kitchen counter.

"How does scrambled eggs and toast sound?" I ask him. "Sounds good to me," He says picking an apple up and tossing it between his hands.

I beat two more eggs and pour them into the pan. I let it warm up first and put two pieces of bread in the toaster.

I start to push the eggs around with a spatula when I feel Roger's hands on my waist. He spins me around and pushes me against the counter.

"Roger, What are you doing?" I ask point the spatula in his face. He laughesnand takes it out of my hand laying it in the counter.

His hands are resting beside me so I'm trapped between them. Hey, I'm not complaining.

He leans forward and starts to kiss me. I put my hands on his chest and kiss him back. He starts to move his lips against mine as the kiss gets more heated.

I tangle my hands in his hair and pull him closer. He wraps his arms around my waist tugging me against him.

We pull back suddenly when the toaster dings. I walk over to it and pull the toast out. Setting it down on a plate I go back to the eggs.

Where is my spatula. Crap. It's behind Roger. I walk over to him and reach behind him for it. He grabs my arm and pulls me close to him.

"Roger, I need the spatula," I say sheepishly. "Oh," is all he says. He moves out of the way

I tried to hide my blush as I grab it and walk back to the stove. I finish up the eggs and even them out on two plates.

Picking up the toast, I butter them and put a piece on each plate.

"Here you go." I hand Roger one of the plates and walk to the dining table. Roger takes a seat across from me and we eat our breakfast in silence.

"Roger do you mind if I take a quick shower before we go?" I ask him once we are finished. "Go ahead love, I'll occupy myself down here," He tells me. I put our dishes in the sink then head up to my room.

I take a quick 10 minute shower and put on a blue sweater with long sleeves. I put a brown overall dress on top that has a zipper going up the front. I put on my brown platform heels. I grab a brown bag and put my res lipstick that I put on my lips inside. I also make sure my camera is in my bag.

Walking down into my living room, I see Roger looking throw my records.

"You like my collection?" I ask him making him jump. "Sorry, I was just interested in the kind of music you like. I also wanted to see if you had any Queen records," he tells me.

"I'm actually a big fan of you guys. I have all your records and I've watched you live quite a few times," I tell him.

"Really? Do we sound good live?" He asks me with a big smile. "You never sound bad. Just outstanding," I tell him. "I've got a few pictures I took of you guys too."

"Where? Can I see them?" He asks me. "We need to get to the studio Roger. I'll have to show them to you another time," I tell him.

He looks at the clock then says, "Shit, you're right, we need to get going before we are late."

I laugh at his sudden rushed manner. We walk outside and into his car and start the drive to the studio.

We park in the lot beside the doors and Roger gets my door for me.

We grabs my hand and we walk into the building. While approaching the door, Roger looks down at his watch and says, "Ha, we made it just on time!"

I giggle at his childish behavior and he pushes the door open. We walk in, still hand in hand my I add. Everyone in the room turns to look at us.

Roger, probably annoyed at them for starring, says, "What are you all lookin at?"

No one says anything until Brian breaks the ice, "Lovely Morning huh?"

I take a seat on the couch while Roger hangs up our coats. "Nice to know you too are hitting it off," Brian tells me. I just ignore him and say, "How's the baby John." His face instantly lights up and he tells me, "He's wonderful, me and Veronica are thrilled."

"You think we could do that photo shoot today?" Brian asks me. "Well we need a studio to take them in and you guys need outfits," I tell him.

"There's a studio down the street that does walk ins. We could rent a room there. And Freddie brought a bunch of outfits for us," Brian says. "Well then, let's do it," I say shrugging my shoulders.

We all get in our cars and drive to the studio. I go to the front desk. "Can I rent a room for photography?" I ask her. She ask for my name and fills out a paper then I hand her the money that the boys gave me to pay with.

We all shuffle into the room and Freddie starts setting up a rack of outfits. "Okay boys are you ready?" I ask clapping my hands together.