Chapter thirty-six.

December 24

I sit in the front of the crowd with anticipation. I haven't seen Roger and the boys in a month while they toured the U.K.

Yes, I'm still going on tour with them, but I decided to stay back while they were off for U.K.

I wanted to look into the job offer I got from that Micheal Welsh guy it because it turned out he was just some creep trying to get in my pants. Besides, John Reid has informed me that my paycheck is increasing for going on tour with them.

The show is coming to an end so a security guard comes to escort me to the dressing rooms.

"Thank you," I say as he opens the dressing room for me. He nods his head and makes his exit down the hall.

I smile as I hear the boys laughing down the hall. The door opens and John walks in first.

"John!" I yell, running into his arms. He seems alarmed at first but relaxes and hugs me back.  "I missed you guys," I tell them, pulling away then hugging Brian. "We were only gone for a month, my dear," Freddie says behind Brian.

"Fred!" I chant. I reach out for him but get pulled into someone's grin. "My turn," Roger smirks.

I look up and make eye contact with my love. "Come here you big oof," I giggle. I grab Rog by his collar and plant a big kiss on his lips as Freddie whistles.

He smiles and pulls away from me. I spin around to face the rest of the guys as Roger wraps his arms against me tightly, pressing himself into my back. Hmm, someone is exited to see me if you know what I mean ;)

"You guys sounded amazing tonight. This has to be the best show I've seen," I tell them. "Thank you, Ellie," John smiles proudly.

"I guess you all need to get changed, so I'll leave you to yourselves," I say. I turn to walk out and Roger follows me.

As the door shuts behind us, he spins me and pushes me against the wall. He presses his head into my neck and his arms around my waist.

"You don't know how much I missed you in my arms. God, just the feel of you," he whispers, making butterflies appear in my stomach.

"Roger," I breathe out. I put my hands in his hair as he lays a gentle kiss on my lips. "Ew," I say, pushing him away. Well trying to, with his hands around my waist I only manage to push his chest back a few inches.

"What?" he asks. "You're sweaty," I scrunch up my nose. "But I miss my baby," he whines, trying to kiss me again.

"Uh, uh. No kisses until you get cleaned up," I fuss. "Well damn. I guess I'll go clean up now," he says quickly then rushes back inside the dressing room.

"What's got your panties in a twist, Rog?" Freddie says as he comes out the room. "Hey Fred," I giggle.

"Oh, hello, Ellie. How've you been?" He asks me. "I've been great, Fred," I smile. I grab his shoulders and pull him into a bear hug.

"I missed you a lot, Freddie," I tell him. "Oh don't be dramatic, dear. I was only gone for a month and we called each other every few days," he chuckles.

I push away and look him in the eyes. "Admit it, you missed me too," I smirk. "Don't be ridiculous," he smiles. I punch his shoulder jokingly.

"Fine, I missed you too, Ellisie," he gives in. "Did Danny Tell you to call me that?" I ask, scowling. "Oh, I can't remember," he acts clueless.

He stops the joking demeanor and changes to a more serious tone, "How's- how's Mary doing?"

"Have you not talked to her, Fred?" I ask him. "Well I. She called once," he admits, pointing his head down.

"What is going on between you two," I say. "Nothing," he quickly defends. "Fred, I know something is wrong. Won't you tell me, or Mary at least," I say, putting a hand on his shoulder.

"I just, I can't tell you," he whispers. "That's okay. You need to tell Mary because it's affecting your relationship," I tell him.

"I know. I'll tell her soon," he nods his head. His eyes briefly meet mine and I see they are glazed over with many emotions. I can tell he is hurting inside.

"Come here, Freddie," I say, opening my arms for an inviting hug. He accepts and leans his head on my shoulder.

He pulls away after a minute and looks at me. "I'm sorry, dear. I shouldn't be burdening you with my problems," he apologizes. "It's okay, Freddie," I say, giving him a small smile.

"Alright, I'm clean. Lets go home now," Roger says, barging through the door. "Bye Freddie," I wave. "Bye, darling. Enjoy your night," he smirks.

He runs back into the dressing room, leaving Roger and me alone. "I need to say bye to everyone else," I tell him. "Please hurry. I can't wait to get you home," he says, impatiently, grabbing my hand.

"Honey, you aren't getting anything until you take a shower. You smell bad!" I giggle. "Fine, go say bye," he tells me, dropping my hand and opening the door.

I tell each one of them bye with a friendly kiss on the cheek. Roger ware day the door for me, impatiently tapping his foot.

"Alright, lets go, love," I say, grabbing his hand and exiting the room. "So you'll give them kisses but not me?" He huffs.

I roll my eyes and lean my head up, pressing a soft kiss to his cheek. "Happy now?" I say sarcastically.

"A little," He smiles. "Let's go you attention whore," I smirk, earning a gasp for him. "Me, attention whore?" he questions.

"Oh, please, Rog. You would die if you weren't getting direct attention for a full day," I tell him. "That's not true," he defends himself.

"Says the one who's been begging for kisses," I roll my eyes. "Well I could never get bored of the attention from you," he admits.

"See? Attention whore," I giggle. "Fine, but only for you," he whines. He removes his hand from mine and wraps an arm around my waist, pulling me closer as we walk through the hallways to the exit.

Once outside, there are luckily no reporters. I guess they got tired of waiting and left. Hey, I'm not complaining here.

Rog gets the car door for me and buckled me in, pressing a quick kiss on my lips with a smile.

He gets in his seat and grabs my hand, looking over at me.

"I love you, Ellie," he tells me. "I love you too," I giggle. I can't help it, every time he says it I just get butterflies in my stomach.

"I really love you though," he says, looking at me with a serious expression. "And I really love you," I tell him with slight confusion.

He kisses the back of my hand and starts the car up. We don't drive for long before he stops on the side of the ride and hops out.

"Stay here," he puts a finger in the air, "I'll be right back." He quickly turns and enters a shop beside the car, leaving me very confused.

He returns a few minutes later with a bouquet of flowers. He gets in the car with a huge smile on his face and gives them to me.

"What's gotten into you, Roger? You never buy me flowers, I am flattered though," I say. He gives me a cheeky smile and leans over, kissing my lips.

"Let's buy a house," he blurts put. My eyes widen in shock as I meet his. "Roger," I whisper.