Chapter one.

I have changed a few dates and events in this book. Sorry if you guys are unhappy with that but it made my story easier to wright. Instead of recording A Night at the Opera at a farm house I have decided that they will just be recording it in London.

This story starts in mid July 1975
Edited
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm very sorry but I don't have time to drop you at home and then go see Fred. Do you mind to come to the studio with me? The boys won't mind." Mary asks as she looks out her car window to the clock tower.

"I would absolutely love that!" I tell her, clapping my hands together with a smile. "Are you sure they won't mind? I don't want to intrude."

"Oh! They will just love you! Don't worry," Mary says looking over at me. "Okay then, off we are!" I yell with excitement.

She starts the car and heads to the direction of the recording studio. After a few minutes we finally arrive. I was an anxious to meet all the boys.

Since Mary and I have been best friends since we were five, I got the pleasures of meeting Freddie and Brian. I go to there concerts a lot with her. I'm excited to meet the other two, Roger and John.

I'll admit that I've always thought Roger looked so hot behind his drum kit, and now I get to see him up close!

We open our doors and step out into the warm air. As we walk to the door we are greeted by an old man. "Good to see you today Mary," he says smiling sweetly at us. "Suppose you and your friend here at going to see Freddie?" Mary gently nods her head and replies, "Why yes Richard. Have a lovely evening." He tips his hat to us and opens he door.

"Lovely man," I say when we walk in. Mary nods her head in agreement. I press the button for the elevator and hop on. Mary presses floor 8 and the elevator starts its trip.

Once we reach the top and get out, Mary turns to me. "They are probably recording now but don't feel over whelmed when they greet you. They are a bit over the top," she warns me while smiling and shaking her head.

"Got it," I tell her with a nod her as we reach a door with a plate on it saying, studio 5. I walk inside to see Fred in the sound booth with John Deacon behind him on a couch. I could see Brian and Roger through the glass with their instruments.

I cannot believe I'm actually here right now. This is so amazing.

"Well hello Mary, Ellie," Freddie greets us. "Hello Fred," I smile with a wave of my hand. "I was starting to think you had forgotten about me darling," he teases Mary with a big smile on his face.

While the couple banter, I turn to John and wave. "Hello my name is Ellie. I'm a friend of Mary." He smiles brightly at me and replies with, "The names John, nice to meet you. What brings you to the studio?" I was about to answer but got cut off by the door opening.

"Fred, we need to slow it down a bit. Other wise it will sound complete rubbish." I hear a delicate voice say. I turn my head to see the one and only, Roger Taylor. Wow he's even cuter up close. 

"Have you lost your mind Roger? If we slow it down anymore we might as well call it A Night at the Ballet!" Brian says behind him.

I laugh at his remark and they both turn to look at me. "Who's the lovely lady?" Roger asks looking over to Deacon. "Mary brought her along." He tells him, nodding his head towards Mary. 

I look down blushing. Roger now looks to Mary for further explanation. "She's my best friend. Known her since I has a child." She explains smiling in my direction. I smile back thinking of all our fun times together.

I snap out of my thoughts when two hands come out in front of me. I reach forward and shake one.

"Pleasure to see you again, Ellie?" Brian asks. I nod my head and open my mouth to reply but am once again cut off by Roger shoving his hand forward and saying, "Hello pretty lady. I'm Roger Taylor. And why haven't I met you yet?" He gives my body a quick look up and down.

"Oh Roger you are going to scare the poor girl away!" Freddie said rolling his eyes. "Don't mind him dear"

"It's okay," I assure him giggling, "I'm Ellie, it's nice to meet you, Roger." He turns to Freddie and gives him one of those looks. You know, the one that's like I told you so look.

I laugh again and he quickly turns his head back to me and and smiles brightly, almost like he is proud of himself. He has a beautiful smile by the way.

"Alright ladies. Let's get back to it. Get back in there before I force you in!" Freddie yells, clapping his hands.

John and I laugh and Brian points an accusing finger towards him. "What are you laughing at Deacon? You've been sitting on your arse while Roger and I have been playing our hearts out in there!" John just shrugs his shoulders and laughs more.

Brian and Roger both went back to the studio but not before Roger turned around and threw me a quick dashing smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter!!!! I'm writing a Beatles fanfic about George Harrison if you guys want to check it out:) much love