First

John POV

It was my first time. Alex sat next to me. "Are you sure?"He asked. I nodded. He grabbed the blanket. I looked around our room, my turtle drawings taped to the wall above his desk. Alex's clothes were falling out of his dresser. He hung up a photoshopped picture of my face onto a cinnamon roll on the wall. I don't get it. I check my phone one last time.
JohnTheTurtle: Any body still mad that it's my first time?
Baguette: Yes
Jeffershit: You uncultured swine
Mad hatter: ...
BurrItsChilly: What do YOU think?
A lizard: I'm still confused.
AND PEGLEG: Grrr

I set my phone down at the end table next to me. Alex broke the silence."It's unbelievable you've never watched a Disney movie."Lol I teased the sin.

"My first time."He stared at me.

"That is so sad." He whimpered. He turned on Lion KingTM.

Time skip brought to you by Disney channel

"And we're done..."Alex began. It's been 9 hours. I'm so tired."With the original movies."I groaned. Was this ever gonna finish?

JohnTheTurtle: I watched the OG movies are you still mad?
BurrItsChilly: Less
Jeffershit: If You didn't watch the TV shows, idc!
Mad hatter: ...
Baguette: OG??
AngelLickYa: original
OofCantSayNoToThis: This is pegleg my phone died.
OofCantSayNoToThis: still mad tho

"Should we watch the rest tomorrow?"Alex asked, noticing my tired expression. I nodded, then laid on his lap.

Sorry if this chapter sucks. It's just a filler.