Herc and Laf sittin in a tree

John POV

"Rap." Alexander chose confidently. Of course he did.

"According to the rules the person two seats left to the one who chose gets to pick the topic." I stated. "I choose...I dunno. Hmm...Gay turtles."

"Oh ho ho, this will be fun." He cleared his throat and stood up. "Everbody will say the turtles are gay! But that isn't far, they really are!  But hey, some turtles can be very fertile. They don't text their ex, I don't know how they have-" I was pulled to ground before I was finished.

"That's enough." Abby muttered. "Who's next?" The brown haired girl asked.

"Me!" Amelia's hand shot up. "I choose dare!" Abby smiled devilishly.

"I dare you to go find where Herc and Laf went, and scream taste the rainbow at them. I'm half certain they're fucking." Abby dared.

"Oh come on they aren't even together." Alex dismissed.

"Even so, they're obviously crushing on each other." Abby pointed out. Amelia stood up.

"Fine but someone's coming with me to prove I did it." Abby volunteered since she dared her.

Abby POV

Muahaha this is the best dare ever. Eventually we heard Laf's voice from his bedroom.

Amelia opened the door and low and behold, they were making out on the bed. "Taste the rainbow!" Amelia shouted. Herc looked absolutely haunted. Laf was blushing and pulled a blanket over himself.

"Motherfucker!" Herc growled. We both ran downstairs as Herc and Laf chased us.

Everyone burst out laughing. "You were right!" Alex choked out. "C'mon, sit down."