Priorities

Amelia POV

I woke up on the couch in the Kazoo Crew house. My head was on Abby's chest and I was wrapped in her arms. I'm still tired. The strings of Abbys's sweatshirt are awkwardly in my mouth as if I was chewing on them.

I fell back asleep, hugging Abby.

Alex POV
The last thing I remember last night was play Truth, Dare, Promise or Rap. I remember walking upstairs and laying in my bed.

Why am I hanging halfway off the side of my bed with my shirt off?

I'm hungry. Shit. Who's watching James and Luna? They're probably awake. I stood up, and picked a random shirt off the floor.

"Alex?" A sleepy voice called from the hall. John caught up to me. "I love you!" He hugged me, was he crying?

"Mhm. Sure. You're either playing a very hurtful joke or you're drunk." I dismissed. "You have a boyfriend."

"Not anymore. After you went to bed Gideon and I both confessed we'd fallen out of love and in love with someone else." John admitted. "I told him I still liked you. Then he told me he liked Eliza more. It worked out."

"That's wonderful. But I thought you were still mad, aren't you?" I asked.

"No. I got over it a long time ago." John told me. "It was kinda my fault since I let you drink it when we're underage."

"Do you even know where I got it?" I asked. "Angelia is the only one old enough to drink and she has never dranken  that brand."

"We found an old friend of mine who was a few years older and you found his stash while we were hanging out." I told him. "Once you literally stole beer from him, we drove home. Then you chugged it all while Laf screamed 'Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug!'."

"Geez, Laf." I rolled my eyes. "Anyway, where are the kids? I'm half-certain Herc is still asleep."

"Wait. Kids? Oh shit I forgot." John said. I facepalmed, dragging him into Herc and Laf's room. They were both in their own beds, at least.

I sighed, they weren't taking care of them. I walked downstairs to see the Schuyler sisters and the kids sitting at the table, and Eliza was cooking pancakes.

"Hey, Lex." Angelica greeted. "Hi, Johnny."

"Please don't call me that." John demanded. Angelica shrugged as Eliza dropped a pancake on the plate in front of her.

"Whatever. Let's eat." I said, sitting next to Peggy and Angelica.