Scars of love

Peggy POV

Maria was at my house. John burst in, crying. I called my sisters down.

"I-I he-but he-I-I'm not-I don't-"He stuttered after explaining.

"Peggy, where's my Sharpest knife?" Maria growled.

"Maria, no!"I yelled, blocking her as she tried to stand. I told everyone in the chat. We left Alex alone in the house.

"Maria yes."She said. Maria is everyone in the comments.

"Maria,"I turned to him. There had to be a reason! "Was he drunk? High? Both?"

John POV

"Does it matter!?"Angelica snapped. "Why is all of this happening?"

I lifted my phone. 65 messages from "My love". I tried to answer, but Peggy smacked the phone out of my hand.

"He doesn't deserve you. If he doesn't treat you right by now, you're gone."Peggy urged.

"I'm gone!"I realized. Why should I rely on him?

"Now go chop his dick off-"Maria was interrupted by Peggy.

"Maria! The fuck?!"Peggy playfully punched her girlfriend.

<Time skip brought to you by Vine...Rest in memes.>

I snuck into the kitchen, opening a drawer. Knives shimmered in the moonlight. I picked one up.  I slowly dragged it down my arm, drawing blood. I did it again and again... Alex hurt less. My arm was drenched in blood.

The next day

I walked into the coffe shop where I worked after class. A cute guy was waiting. He had oak brown hair, his eyes were a gradient of blue. I asked him his name, Gideon. I blushed as I gave him his coffee. Needless to say...I cut.

The next day he brought his computer and stayed longer. Angelica was sitting behind him. She noticed me blushing at him...and tripped me. I had to clean it up. Eliza had class. I wish she were here, she's like a flirting guru. She also has a very accurate gaydar. On Gideon's computer was an essay about marine biology. I had to write the same essay, under the same professor.

Alex POV
Everyone was gone. Abby left to comfort John. I looked at the messages.
Nothing.

I dragged my hand down his drawing. And the house felt so big. And I felt so small...

I wish I had someone. Anyone.

In my dream, I'm drowning in a pit of beer. John is staring at me, right above me, with a life saver. But he stares. It feels like I'm really choking. The alcohol stings my eyes. John watches me drown. He doesn't care.

He doesn't care. He wouldn't even care if I died right then.

John POV

After 2 weeks, I saw him again and again. But I thought- I knew he didn't love me. Not Alex, not Gideon. Same blade, same house, same arm. I grabbed my phone, and unblocked Alex's number. 4,987 messages. Each one saying something like "forgive me!" He was still texting me.

JohnTheTurtle: What?
HeartBroke: You Don't have to be my boyfriend. I'll buy you a bed... forgive me. I've been alone. Even some kids in our class hate me because they'd simply met you.
JohnTheTurtle: So?
HeartBroke: I'll never buy a beer again. Please!
JohnTheTurtle: fine.
HeartBroke: Thank you!! I love you!
JohnTheTurtle: I don't
HeartBroke: You can hate me forever. But I'll still love you.

I told everyone. I showed the texts. We all went back.

Okay. I'll make the next chapter happy.