Camila Cabello

Camila's POV

Hey, my name is Karla Camila Cabello, but I prefer Camila. I'm the secretary to one of the largest businessmen in the world. Michael Jauregui.

I get up in the morning and do my daily hygiene routine. I grab a black dress with a black blazer on top. The company is having a reunion party company celebrating all our accomplishments from last year and introducing new co-workers as well as seeing all our co-workers again. Putting that aside it's still a normal workday.

I get to the company 2 hours early before anyone else gets here since I'm Mr. Jauregui's secretary. I get into the front elevator and go to the top floor of the building. Coming out of the elevator I walk to my desk putting my purse on top before knocking on Mr. Jauregui's door.

"Come in," I hear him say and I peek my head inside before pulling opening the door. A small smile forms on his face when he sees me, "Camila," Michael says fondly before moving to hug me

"Hi, Mr. Jauregui!" I say, and he chuckles.

"One day you're going to call me Mike, Camila," He jokes, and I smile at him.

"You can try," I say, and he shakes his head.

"I'm glad you came I need to tell you that after the reunion party I need you to take care of all this paperwork for an important meeting I have on Thursday," He says and hands me a large stack of papers.

I smile at him ignoring the sigh bubbling up at more paperwork and take it in my hands. "No problem, boss, I'll take care of this today don't worry," I say and he grins.

"I know you will, you're a smart young lady perfect to be my secretary," He says and I smile.

"I'll go now see you, boss," I say and he murmurs a quiet 'goodbye' before continuing looking through his computer for some files.

Closing the door, I walk over to my desk setting the stack on my desk and dropping into my chair with a sigh.

"Chancho, I'm hurt how could you not see me?" I hear an all to familiar voice say.

Smiling, I turn around to look at Dinah with her hands on her hips "Cheechee!" I say quickly getting up from my chair to hug her.

"I missed you, Waltz," Dinah says hugging me tighter.

"I did too," I say pulling back from her warm hug.

"Mr. Jauregui is giving you that much work on the first day back?" Dinah laughs looking at the stack sitting on my desk.

"It's for an important meeting he has later this week," I brush it off.

"Well I got to go," She says giving me a quick hug before leaving through my office door.

I watch her fondly as she sits at her desk. Sighing I sit down and start on the paperwork filling out the questions that I can, about 2 hours later I'm halfway through the stack, 2 separate stacks sit on my desk one for Mr. Jauregui to fill out and the other the ones I have finished.

"Camila?" I hear Michael's voice on the intercom.

"Yes, Boss?" I say back.

"I need you to come into my office," He says.

"I'll be right there," I say letting go of the answering machine button. After knocking I enter his office and he smiles.

I walk over to his desk standing in front of his desk.

"Can you do me a favor?" He asks and I nod.

"I need you to go to the main floor, someone is waiting for me that I want you to meet," He says and I smile nodding at him.

"Of course boss, I'll be right back," I say and he nods.

I take the elevator to the main floor where the entrance is.

"Hello, Mr. Jauregui says there's someone waiting for him?" I said to the woman, she snaps her eyes to me away from her phone where she'd be typing furiously.

"Oh yes, it's L-"

"Looking for me?" I hear an unfamiliar sultry voice say behind me. Turning around my heart skips a beat at the woman before me.