Office

Lauren's POV

I kiss Camila's neck making her moan. We closed the windows with the curtains my dad has so nobody can see us. I cup her pussy through her panties. I kiss up taking her lips in a fierce kiss. Camila might be weak as hell right now because she's tired but she's hella horny.

I sit her up, unzipping her dress kissing down her shoulder. "Your so beautiful," I whisper against kisses.

She doesn't say anything and I just continue. I get up pulling her dress off. I sit down on the couch bringing her onto my lap. Camila presses her hips against mine creating pressure between our hips.

She starts rubbing against me making me moan.

"Fuck," I groan and she keeps grinding. "Fuck like that baby," I moan. I reach up unclasping her bra as it falls to the floor. I take her left nipple into my mouth making her head arch back as she releases a moan.

I scrape my teeth over her nipple and she keeps rubbing against me. I can feel beads of sweat running down and we haven't even started. Camila desperately pulls at the hem of my shirt telling me to take it off. I release my mouth from her nipple raising my arms up. Camila takes my shirt off, throwing it somewhere.

She takes my bra off throwing it on the floor. I lay her down kissing her lips. I stand up taking my shorts off. I lay back on top of her kissing down her body. I get to her panties hooking my thumbs, pulling them down.

I look up at her and smile. I kiss her pussy putting pressure. "Fuck me," I hear her whisper. I bite my lower lip about to plunge a finger in.

"Woahhhhhh!" I hear someone walk in. I get up quickly putting my shorts on.

"Taylor, what the fuck are you doing here?" I ask.

"I'm not allowed to see my father or what," Taylor says.

I hand Camila her clothes and she immediately puts them on as fast as she can. I put my clothes on and look at Camila putting her heels on.

"Yeah but you can't just walk in like that," I say.

"Fuck well," Taylor says. "Where is he?" Taylor asks.

"In a meeting," Camila says standing up.

"Oh ok well I'm glad I walked in," Taylor says making me roll my eyes. "Your lucky it wasn't dad," Tay says, walking to my dad's desk sitting on his chair.

"Yeah," I say simply grabbing the bag of food. I hand it to Camila and she smiles at me. I wink at her and give her a look only she knows. "Later okay," I whisper in her ear pulling away slowly. She cups my cheek and lightly kisses my lips pulling away slowly

"Later," She whispers kissing my lips again.

She opens the bag checking the containers for which one is hers. Camila hands me mine and I sit next to her. We begin a conversation with Taylor as we wait for my father to come back. Once he does we stay a little talking with him until we go back home.