Secret

Lauren's POV

Camila is finally at work. I grab my car keys checking my phone. I get into my car. I drive to this one place I have been going lately when Camila goes to work. Once I arrive there I get out, going inside.

"Hello, Ms. Jauregui," The designer says.

"Hello," I say with a smile.

"Should we continue?" He says and I nod smiling.

Once we finish today I arrive back home.

"Your back," Camila says.

"Sorry," I said kissing her lips. "How was work?" I ask.

"It was good lots of paperwork," She says. "I'm exhausted," Camila says hugging me

"It's fine, and Taylor?" I ask pulling away.

"She went with her friends," Camila answers.

"Come on," I said.

"What?" Camila asks confused. "Lolo you've been acting weird lately," Camila says. "You barely pick me up from work, you come home late, and you barely talk to me," Camila says. "What's wrong?" She asks resting her hand on my chest.

"It's nothing babe," I said.

"Laur it's something you, don't have a job yet come on tell me," Camila says.

"Let it go," I said walking to my room. I sigh running my hands through my hair.

I get ready for bed hearing a knock on the door. "Come in," I said putting my shirt on. "Lolo," I hear. "Yeah," I say.

"I'm sorry," Camila apologizes.

"It's fine," I sigh. I hug her and she wraps her arms around my torso hugging me tight.

"I just want you to tell me if there's something wrong, you can talk to me," Camila mumbles.

"I know babe" I murmur. "You know," I speak up, pulling away a little. "I have a job right," I said.

"Which is?" Camila asks.

"Photography," I smile.

"You didn't go to college, right?" Camila says confused.

"I didn't but they accepted me," I explain. "Photography is my thing and I have been doing it for a long time," I say with a smile.

"That's why you've been coming home late," Camila says.

"Yeah," I declare. "There's another thing," I said. "But that's a secret," I smile bopping her nose.

"Nooo," Camila whines in a baby voice. "Tell me," She stretches out.

"No baby sorry" I frown.

Camila pouts crossing her arms. "Lauren," She whines.

"Not working babe," I said. "Here," I say pulling her by the waist. "If you wait when the time comes I'll make it special," I smile.

"Hmmm," She hums. "Fine" Camila says making me smile.

"Good," I smile.

"I'm back bitches," We hear.

"Oh my god," I said mentally face palming myself.

We go out and see Taylor with her friends. "Oh oh hey," Taylor says.

"Are you drunk?" I asked.

"Yup," She says.

"Ok you're going to bed," I say.

"L... Laur" She stutters.

"What?" I ask.

"S... Stop I ca..n go b.. By myself" She stutters.

"Ok come on," I say and look back at Camila.

She just smiles at me properly saying goodbye to Taylor's friends. Once I put Taylor in bed I get out.

"Come on let's go to sleep," Camila says practically dragging me.

We settle in bed and soon I hear her fall asleep.

"You'll be mine babe," I whisper. "Forever," I finish with a smile.