Honeymoon

A/n 

When I point out play Love me like you do by Ellie Goulding, enjoy! :)

----------

5 days later...

Camila's POV

It's 12 am. Me and Lauren arrive home after an eventful night out in Hawaii.

"Want dinner?" Lauren asks me as she unlocks the door.

"Yeah," I said with a smile.

She opens the door and lets me in first. I walk inside turning around to look at her. She locks the door and smiles at me.

She wraps her arms around my waist resting her head on my shoulder. I stroke her hair making her kiss my shoulder.

"What's up?" I asked making her kiss my shoulder again.

"Just thinking," Lauren mumbles lightly, her voice coming out husky.

"About what baby?" I asked.

"How my life would have been without you," She says making me blush. "I love you, baby girl," Lauren whispers, lifting her hand up, cupping my cheek.

"I love you too baby," I whisper making her smile.

She connects our lips as they move them in sync, making me smile.

She bites my lower lip lightly making me moan slightly. Lauren lifts me up. I wrap my legs around her waist clinging onto her like a koala. She lays me down on the couch right next to the fireplace. I cup her face, pulling her impossibly closer.

She pulls away making me pout. Lauren laughs getting off of me. She walks into the kitchen making dinner. Once she finishes cooking she hands me a plate. We take it to the living room where the fireplace is as we sit on the couch. All the lights are turned off. The living room only lit by the fire.

"How about," Lauren says putting her plate down and sitting down. "We enjoy our last night here to the fullest baby," She says taking both my hands in hers.

"Like?" I ask.

"Movies, cuddling, relaxing, drink some rich red wine," Lauren says bringing the bottle out."Dance, and maybe just maybe you'll get a little surprise after all that," Lauren whispers close to my lips.

I felt her lips touch mine and her hot breath hit my own lips. I bite my lip and cup one side of her face. "Sounds good," I whisper making her smile.

After an hour or so we finished eating and watching a movie. We also finished the bottle of wine.

Were just sitting there with me cuddled up in Lauren's arms. Lauren turns up the volume making me smile when I recognize the song. (Play song)

I look at Lauren as I hear the faint beat. I place my hand on her chest making her look down at me. I bite my lip at her. She smiles at me and I move to sit on her lap. I smile at her wrapping my arms around her neck as I hear the beat get louder.

You're the light, you're the night
You're the color of my blood
You're the cure, you're the pain
You're the only thing I wanna touch
Never knew that it could mean
So much, so much

I smile singing along lightly. Lauren's hands travel down to my hips resting there. I rest my head on her shoulder making myself smile when I breathe in her scent. Lauren moves my hair to one side. I feel her wet lips on my pulse point sliding to my jaw.

So love me like you do
La-la-love me like you do
Love me like you do
La-la-love me like you do
Touch me like you do
Ta-ta-touch me like you do