Wedding (Camren)

Take deep breaths, deep breaths. I hear the bells ringing. Then the music plays. The doors open and I open my eyes, gripping the bouquet. I see her beautiful eyes up at the altar with a big smile.

Camila's POV

A couple of hours away from the wedding. We arrive at the church where everyone is and where Father Augustine will marry us together. It's afternoon and I'm currently sitting on the chair, the hairstylist Lauren hired doing my hair.

"How's the bride?" Dinah asks coming in.

I meet eyes with her in the mirror. She's wearing a short white dress with circles and stars everywhere, finally a matching white blazer.

"I'm good Cheech."

Dinah smiles brightly at me.

"How are you and Mani?" I ask making her blush.

"Shhhh this is your day," Dinah said making me smile.

I meet eyes with her in the mirror.

"You nervous boo?" Dinah asks.

The hairstylist stops to get something and I turn around in the chair.

"Very," I said.

"Don't be," Dinah says caressing my arm. "This is the person you'll spend the rest of your life with," Dinah says making me smile.

Lauren's POV

I fix my outfit. I'm wearing a white blazer dress and perspex heels. I'm currently on the chair while the stylist does my makeup. I see Shawn walk-in.

"How's the 'groom'?" He says air quoting the 'groom.'

I smile at him through the mirror.

"You're looking great Laur," Shawn says making me smile.

"Have you seen Camila?" I ask

"Hey! Hey! Hey!" Shawn says. "No talking about the bride," Shawn says pointing a finger at me making me laugh.

An hour later, I'm already ready. I open my door and smile at Shawn, Veronica, and Alexa since they are gonna be up at the altar with me.

I enter and everyone starts clapping when they see me. I smile at Camila's family and mine. I position at the altar and wait for my beautiful Latina.

Camila's POV

I start pacing around. It's finally time me and Lauren get married.

"Waltz," Dinah says opening the door. "Hey it's gonna be ok boo don't be nervous," She says. "I'll be right by your side babe," Dinah says rubbing my arms.

We walk out and stand in front of the big wooden doors. My dad comes beside me and smiles.

Take deep breaths, deep breaths. I hear the bells ringing. Then the music plays. I hear the doors open and my eyes, gripping the bouquet. I see her beautiful eyes up at the altar with a big smile.

I start walking with my dad. My head down. Once everyone sees me they start to clap. My dad walks me to the altar and kisses my cheek. He smiles at Lauren and they all take a seat.

All I can focus on is Lauren's beauty. She looks at me as we meet eyes and she smiles at me. I feel her interlace our fingers, making me smile. Everything went like a blur and I barely notice it's time for the rings and vowels. Lauren goes first.

Lauren's POV

I take both of Camila's hand in mine and pray nothing goes bad. I meet eyes with my favorite pair of brown eyes and just say what's in my heart.

"Camila Cabello, I can't express how much you made me happy. I started off with just hooking up with you at a party. You and my dad probably thought you were just another one night stand, but to me, you weren't. Since that day you were always on my mind, when I saw you I always smiled, when you touched me, I felt an adrenaline go through me. When I saw Ally and Troy getting married I was wishing and hoping that could be me and you one day. Now, look where we are now. Ever since I met you I wanted to spend my life right beside you. I'll always love you, care for you, protect you, listen to you when you need someone, I'll be your shoulder to cry on. I love you so much Karla Camila Cabello Estrabao."

I finish and she bites her lip, trying to hold back her tears. Now it's Camila's turn.

"Lauren Jauregui, where should I start with you. You have changed my life. You showed me that I still had a life outside the company. Even if you hooked up with me once and I thought I was just gonna be another one night stand of yours, but I had hope that I wasn't, I had hope that you will return and want something more. Was I wrong? I don't think so. I know that deep down your still a wreckless party girl but you've also changed. You changed into someone responsible. You found love when you thought you wouldn't anymore. You didn't want love because your first love left you. No matter what, thick through thin, I'll always be there to care for you and love you, Lauren Michelle Jauregui Morgado."

She finishes making a tear fall down. Sofi comes up holding the rings up to us. I take Camila's and smile.

"Karla Camila Cabello Estrabao, do you take Lauren Michelle Jauregui Morgado as your lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part," Father Augustine said.

Camila smiles at me biting her lip. "I do," Camila says.

"I take this ring as a sign of my love and faithfulness in the name of the father, the son, and the holy spirit." I slide the ring on her finger with the biggest smile.

"Lauren Michelle Jauregui Morgado, do you take Karla Camila Cabello Estrabao as your lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish until death do you part," He says again.

"I do," I said.

"I take this ring as a sign of my love and faithfulness in the name of the father, the son, and the holy spirit," Camila says and slides the ring on.

"I now declare you wife and wife, you may now kiss the bride," Father Augustine says.

I pull Camila by the waist and before we connect our lips I whisper an 'I love you.' Then our lips connect. We pull away after a couple of seconds, everyone claps and cheers, throwing flowers at us as we walk to the limo.

I take Camila's hands in mine and kiss her again. I can't believe it, I thought to myself.