Falling For You

Lauren's POV

I wake up the next morning Camila cuddle up on my side. I see that the whole crew is asleep and I smile to myself getting out from under Camila. I quickly get dressed making sure I don't make any sort of noise. I put on a sleeveless crop top, a black jeans skirt, and my combat boots.

I go into the kitchen preparing some breakfast for the group. I hear someone walking in.

"Good morning," Camila says and I smile.

"Good morning," I say, and kiss her forehead.

"I got scared I thought you left again," Camila whispers and I frown.

"I wouldn't do the same mistake twice," I say getting my attention back to the food.

I see Camila sit down on the counter swinging her legs back and forth.

"You ok?" I ask putting some food on a plate handing it to her.

"Yeah, just lost in my head," She says and I arch my eyebrow serving myself some.

"About?" I ask.

"Us," She says simply.

I smile at her and put my plate down. "What exactly about us?" I ask.

"What are we, like our relationship?" She asks.

"We will find it out together," I respond simply, interlacing our fingers. "You wanna know something," I said and Camila I. "I'm falling in l-" I get cut nods.

"Good morning," Dinah says walking into the kitchen.

"Good morning Dinah," I growl.

"Oh my god, bad mood much?" She says and Camila laughs.

"Don't worry about it," I growl again. I try to get off in between Camila's legs but she pulls me closer to her.

"Calm down, you can tell me later," Camila whispers and lightly kisses my lips.

"Won't be worth It," I growl.

"It will be babe," She says sweetly.

"Fine," I said finally and she smiles sweetly at me.

Dinah served herself some food "Are going to work today Mila?" Dinah asks and Camila shrugs.

"Yeah, we are," She says then her phone rings.

"Hello?" Camila says into the phone and she puts it on speaker.

"Camila, hi," Mike says into the phone.

"Is something wrong sir?" Camila speaks formally.

"I'm not gonna be at work, I have to go out of town with the family," He says and I widen my eyes.

"Oh," Camila says and looks at me.

"You don't have to go to work, nobody does," He says.

"And Lauren?" Camila asks and he stays silent.

"She doesn't have to come, as long as she's with you I'll have trust she won't do anything stupid," He says and I silently gasp.

"Ok bye sir," Camila says.

"Bye Ms. Cabello," Mike says and Camila hangs up.

The rest of the group wakes up and we soon finish breakfast. We sit at the couch watching a TV show on Netflix my arm wrapped around Camila. We all changed obviously cause they were all complaining about how they looked, their breath, and everything.

Camila is wearing a black sleeve crop top, black skinny jeans, and just her socks on.

"We should do something I'm fucking bored," Dinah says pausing the show.

"What should we do then?" I ask.

Dinah taps her chin thinking what we should do. "Let's play hide and seek," She says and I arch my eyebrow.

"Hide and seek, really?" I say chuckling.

"There's a twist tho," Dinah says.

"I'm listening," I said.

"We are gonna play in groups," She says. " I'm going to go call Troy and Ariana," She says.

"Ariana?" I ask.

"Another employee from your dad but also a friend," Dinah says and I nod.

"Who's Troy?" I ask.

"Well it's Ally's friend with benefits," Dinah says.

"Dinah," Ally says.

"Sorry, the woman asked I answer," Dinah says and I laugh.

Once Troy and Ariana come over Dinah claps getting our attention. "Ok so we are going in groups I choose," Dinah says. "Ok so Ariana and Shawn, Camila and Lauren, Troy and Ally, and lastly me with Normani," Dinah says and Camila smirks making Dinah blush.

Dinah continues her explanation. "So the reason we are in groups is the first pair to be found gets 7 minutes in heaven," Dinah finishes and I clap.

"Beautiful, I'm down," I say smirking at Camila. She blushes smiling at me.

"Ok let's go," Dinah says.

"Who's starting?" Ally asks.

"You and Troy your seekers," Dinah says.

They close their eyes and we all scramble.

"Let's go," I whisper to Camila and she nods.

"I have a good spot," She whispers and I nod following her. She opens a door in her bedroom and I widen my eyes.

"What is this?" I whisper and she closes the door.

"A secret room nobody knows about," She says and I laugh.

"This is cute," I whisper and she smiles.

"It's where I come to think, you know," Camila says and I nod.

I see that there's a couch off to the side and I look at Camila. I bite my lip to then smile at her. "Camila," I whisper and she turns Camila.

"Yes?" She whispers and I pull her by the waist.

"I'm so horny right now," I whisper in her ear and she widens her eyes. "I want you," I whisper.

"I want you to Lolo," She says and I arch my eyebrow at the nickname.

"I'm going to call you that now," She whispers with a smile and I nod.

I kiss her lips lightly and rest our foreheads together looking at her intently. "Your gonna have to be quiet babe," I whisper leading her to the couch laying her down.

"I'll try," Is all she said as I take her lips in mine. "I'm falling in love with you Camila, hard," I whisper and she smiles. "You have no idea what you did to me," I whisper.

"Good or bad?" She whispers almost in a moan when I run my tongue over her pulse point.

"Very good," I say.