Second Time

Camila's POV

"I'm falling in love with you Camila, hard," She whispers and I smile. "You have no idea what you did to me," She whispers.

"Good or bad?" I whisper almost in a moan as she runs her tongue over my pulse point.

"Very good," Lauren says.

I run my hand through her hair and she smiles moving her kisses down. She makes me sit up taking my shirt off to then take my bra off afterward. She takes her shirt off revealing those amazing abs of hers.

Lauren lays me down gently looking up at me smiling. She takes one of my nipples into her mouth and starts a slow massage on the other. I moan slightly trying not to make to much noise.

"Babe," Lauren whispers.

"What?" I ask quietly.

"Be quiet," She whispers and I lightly chuckle.

"I live for danger," I whisper and I feel her hot eyes on me. Lauren just chuckles and moves down kissing along the way. I feel her kiss my wet center through my panties making my hips buck up.

She hooks her thumbs pulling my panties down, her eyes lighting with desire and lust. She kisses my center again and I whine.

"Lauren...Please," I beg and she smirks. "Don't torture me, baby, not again," I whisper and she doesn't say anything.

"You're so beautiful," She whispers and I smile.

"You are too," I say.

"I want you to be mine," She says looking up at me.

"Make me yours," I say and she shakes her head.

"Not like that," She says and I look at her confused.

"Like...ne...Never mind" She stutters and I frown.

Lauren looks back down working her strong muscle on my bundle of nerves making me moan slightly. She looks up at me and I nod. Lauren slowly puts her middle and index finger in pumping slowly so I can get used to their preference.

Lauren starts picking up her pace on her fingers.

"Lauren..." I beg and she smiles.

"Be quieter baby" She whispers her voice husky, and low.

"Play with them," She whispers looking up at me.

I bring my hand to my breast massaging the hell out of them. I take my nipple pinching it making it even more sensitive than it already was.

Lauren starts working her tongue still pumping her fingers in and out.

"Fuck," I scream bucking my hips up making Lauren hold them in place.

"Shut up," She growls lowly.

"I can't baby... I can't stay quiet," I whisper feeling beads of sweat running down.

Lauren smirks and I tighten around her fingers chasing my max.

"Lauren baby... I'm gonna cum," I whisper.

"Cum for me," She whispers.

"Cum with me," I whisper gripping her hair making her tongue work faster on my bundle of nerves. I feel the hot heat going through my body to then me release cuss words gripping the bedsheets. "Fuck!" I hear Lauren say and I open my eyes. "Did you cum?" I ask.

Lauren sucks me up, cleaning everything to then come up, kissing my lips, making me taste myself.

"I did," She whispers and I cuddle up to her side.

"Just what I wanted," I say and she caresses my arm.

"I want you to be mine," Lauren says looking down at me.

"I'm all yours," I say playing with her ring.

"Officially," She says and I stop my movements looking up at her.

"Like... Like your girlfriend?" I ask and Lauren nods.

I just smile at her snuggling in her arms again.

"So my answer?" She asks and I chuckle.

"You'll get it," I say. "How about a date?" I ask and she smiles.

"I'll love that," Lauren says and I kiss her lips.

"Good, so tonight?" I ask and she grins at me.

"Tonight is good we have nothing else to do so," She says and I laugh

"Tonight it is."