Engagement Ring

1 week later...

Lauren's POV

A week after planning I can't believe I have it all done. I go to my drawer of my room and see the ring still there. I smile to myself taking it out. I run my fingers through the stones on the ring. I hear the front door open and I quickly put it away.

I walk out and see Camila come in. "Hey babe," I smile, kissing her cheek.

"Hey," She says.

"Tired?" I ask and she nods. "How about you take a warm bath and I'll prepare dinner?" I smile comfortably and she smiles at me. I begin a slow massage and she relaxes into my touch.

"Sounds good," She almost groans out.

"Come on," I whisper sliding my lips on her skin.

She turns around wrapping her arms around my neck. I slide my lips up her jawline. I reach her lips kissing the corner of them. She bites her lip when I bite her ear lobe. "You want me to shower with you baby," I whisper.

I feel her shiver when my hot breath hits her.

"Why don't you?" Camila whispers. She pulls away biting her lower lip in such a sexy way. "Come," She says pulling me by the collar of my shirt.

I bite my lower lip looking down at the volume of her big ass.

We go into the restroom and Camila turns around. She pulls my shirt off, then to unbutton my denim shorts. We let them fall at our feet and I undress her too. I turn the shower on letting it heat up. I pin her naked body on the counter. I kiss her neck making her moan lightly.

I pick her up by the thighs, sitting her down on top of the counter. "Fuck your so fucking hot," I whispered, kissing her neck. "I can't help myself with you," I mumble

"You don't have too," Camila says chuckling lightly. She pushes her hips forward making me smirk.

"Calm down," I whisper holding her waist in place.

"I fucking hate you," She says.

"Why?" I ask innocently.

"Your such a damn tease you stupid bitch," Camila growls.

"Cuss me," I mumbled, pressing on her center. "Cuss me," I said pressing harder.

"Oh fuck, you fucking bitch that hurts," She cusses when I squeeze her breast hard.

"So hot," I said sliding my tongue over her pulse point with enough pressure making her arch her head in pleasure. "You hate that I tease you huh?" I mumble against her hot skin.

"Hate it but love it," Camila says.

"Why love?" I ask stopping to look at her.

"Because it's hot as hell" Camila responds making me laugh.

"Let's shower," I smile, pulling away.

"Tease as fuck," Camila whines, getting off.