5. Let The Games Begin!

"Ok! Listen up!" I groaned hearing another voice roar through the arena. It wasn't Mr. Fischbach this time though. "Mark didn't explain the objective so... Guess I'm gonna do it. Den jävla idioten." Mr. Kjellberg... I should have recognized his Swedish accent. " Anyways, the goal is to take out the others charge. That can be through a simple K.O or some type a restraint, but it has taken them out of commission. You must protect your own charge as well so don't think about abandoning them to beat the other team. Your mission is to protect. Your goal is to take out the other teams charge. Understand?" I rolled my eyes glancing at the 'base' we haphazardly put together in the city area. "Well... That's it so... Spelstart!"

"Spelstart?" I rolled my eyes and laughed.

"It means Game Start in Swedish. He also called Mr. Fischback a fucking idiot." I smiled a little seeing Virgil start to laugh and then I frowned. "So I guess I'm the target."

"Affirmative. We must figure out our plan of action..." I shook my head causing Logan to glare at me. "And what do you suggest?"

"We have to figure out there moves first. You know, be one step ahead. Clearly, they would all attack us." Logan shook his head and I sighed looking down at my hands letting my mind wander... Which is never a good thing. "They have 4 players all with some sort of offensive or... unique ability. They aren't going to sit back and wait. They have no support." I could feel my self twitching again and I winced as the pain started to set in. "Toast is a Lycan so close combat is a big no with him. Unless you want to be ripped to shreds. Chase has his guns and marksman ability so long range is his specialty. King won't try anything but he still has that squirrel shit so don't count him out. He'll fight if he has... has too..." My head started spinning and I had to lean back against the wall.

"Caz..."

"Will is the biggest issue. His power to warp reality can cause us a lot of problems. But I think the one we need to keep an eye one is Ghost. He's the only one I know nothing about. All his party tricks were magic base and they weren't enough to reveal his discipline. I suspect him to be a trump card or maybe someone that can't control it. It's difficult to speculate without facts. I'd need... I need more... info... God damn it!" I gripped my head as everything started to spin so fast I couldn't see. I couldn't breathe. 

"Caz?!" I looked up to see Roman standing over me with a sad look. For the first time in years, he didn't look at me like he wanted to kill me. What the hell? Who took him over? Ha... ha ha... ha... not funny.

"I'm fine. I just... I have to slow down." Think slower. I looked over at everyone and frowned. They were all just staring at me. Logan even looked slightly annoyed but curious at the same time. I just shook my head and stood back up. "They will come for us. Toast will no doubt be able to figure out our location so... I think the best course of action would be to... what?" They never stopped looking at me and I tensed up.

"You sure know a lot." I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"I'm smart to. Have to be. I don't have a..." My body twitched bad and I hit my hand against the wall, spark pain throughout my whole arm. I cried out and gripped my wrist as the burning pain made my hand throb. It was bad enough wearing a glove over the burns now I had to slam it against the wall too. "...power... I don't have magic."

"What did you to your hands?" Logan walked over pulling my arm in and I froze. "There is no way that should have hurt that much. I glared over at Roman who just rolled his eyes. Logan started to try and remove my glove but I freaked out and pushed him away. "If your hurt we have to look at it. Patton could..."

"The gloves stay on. I know what happened. Princy burned me. I've been through worse."

"Caz... If you're burned the last thing you should do is cover them. Not only is it painful but it won't heal. Your just making it worse." Patton reached out and I stepped back, making everyone freeze. "Maybe you're just faking it. After all, we'd have no choice but to take care of you..."

"What?!" I felt my head twitch as my anger rose and I glared at Patton. "You think I'm faking it?! Why on earth would I need to fake it? I am already the weakest one here. Why would I pretend to be weaker?" I stared at my hands and frowned. 

"Then show me. Show me that I actually burned you." Roman joined in the convo and I started to shake.

"I can't..." He just scoffed and I yelled out in frustration. Patton turned around to leave but Roman wouldn't look away. I slowly and hesitantly started to take my right glove off. I winced every single time the fabric moved. Roman froze seeing the intense pain I was in and frowned. I managed to get the glove halfway off when Patton finally turned around again to see what I was doing. His face fell and I could see the guilt fill his eyes. "You happy... n-now?"

"Very happy." We all spun around to see a man standing in the doorway with this big smile on his face under that pink mustache. "I am very happy. Thanks for asking."