#1

The BTS are the richest guy in town. They will be the heirs of their family assets in anytime. They always hanging out at the private place where they are own named "Only BTS" with the caption "no outsiders".

Besides, they also hanging out at the public bar where they will meet a girls or having their one night stand

Besides, they also hanging out at the public bar where they will meet a girls or having their one night stand. Surrounding by the girls, having a drinks, betting are their life.

All of them living on top of a diamond since they are born. Having such a nice environment without worrying others thing especially, money. As long as their parents gaining a lots of money, they will enjoying their life while they can.

Goo Junhoe is from Japan. He moved to Korea because he's having a crisis with his father. So he decided to go to Korea after he's graduating from school. His parent are divorced. His father is a Japanese and his mother is a Korean. He's living with his mother at Korea. But he doesn't want to further his study and just working at his uncle's workplace, KTH Co which is Taehyung's father owned it. He's been working at there for 7 months after he's moving from Japan. Taehyung and him are cousins and they are close.

Jisoo Kim & Jennie Kim were a siblings. They are from ordinary family with a rich brains. Both of them always be a top students in the university. Both of them studying at Korea University and graduated. Jisoo is so friendly with people meanwhile Jennie having her own world without minding other people. Jisoo always covered up her attitudes when she's not in a good mood.

Lisa came from Thailand because she got an offered to further her study at Korea University and decide to live in Korea after she graduated. Lisa came from a capable family. But she need to away from her family for her studies. So she decided to further her studies because of her parents proud of her. At there, she met Jisoo & Jennie. And they become friends.

Rosie came from ordinary family too but her mom requested to her to further her studies after she graduated from school. She got a scholarship from Jeon Co because she always be a top student in the school. But her mom is sick and need some money for her treatment and medicines so, she decided to declined the scholarship and chose to work at the cafè. She's starting to work at Rousta Cafè near her house after she's graduating from school. Rosie and her mom run away from her father because her father always drunk and abused them, asking for some money for him for gambling.

💜

Fuh, this is just an intro for this story. This is my second book, I'm deleting my recent book because I don't have any ideas to continue it. Lewl, any thanks for reading! xx🌹🌹