#2

Ring! Ring! Jungkook phone was ringing at 8 in the morning. He was in half asleep while looking at his screen phone. Tae Hyung was appeared on the screen. He answered the call with his husky voice "uhhh why do you call me like early in the morning you dumbshit?" he scoffs. But Taehyung knows that he annoyed with his behaviour calling him in the early morning, but he didn't mind. "Yah! Where are you? Don't forget tonight! And please clear your schedule for today especially at night.." Taehyung reply him in serious tone. "uhhhhhh.. what's wrong with tonight?" Jungkook thinking while his eyes closed. "JEON JUNGKOOK!" Taehyung yelled at him thru the phone. He sighed, "Party at Jimin's house at 8. Don't forget!" He remind him again. "oh ya ya ya. You're right.. But hyung, you just can call me at noon right? Why'd you call me at this hour? Like ughh..." Jungkook rolled his eyes, annoyed. Taehyung was chuckling at the other line "Sorry but I might forget about this.. So, see you tonight? There will be so much fun will happen tonight, so don't give us an excuses again.." Taehyung remind Jungkook. "Okay hyung.." he replied. Taehyung end the calls and Jungkook look at the person beside him. "Who's that?" the girl asking him. "My friend. Don't worry babe.." while hugging the girl. "Continue your sleep.. sorry for disturbing your sleeping.." he continued. The girl give Jungkook a peck of kiss on his right cheek. "thankyou.. I'm tired from last night, but you gave me the best feelings.." the girl replied with smile. "You like it?" Jungkook chuckled. "yaaaa!" the girl blushes.

🌹

"Welcome to Rousta Cafè!" Rosie welcoming her customer with a cheerful tone. "Hi.." the guy said. "Yes? What do you want to order, Sir?" she said while smiling at the guy. "Um give me one ice americano with one set of sandwich tuna.." he said while smiling at Rosie. Oh wow she's really pretty. "Okay Sir. That's all?" she asked. "Yeah, that's all.." the guy said. "Cash or credit card?" Rosie asked him while looking at him waiting for the answer. "Um..cash" the guy said while passing her his money. "Your name?" Rosie asking while looking at the screen. "June" the guy replied. "Okay.. please take a seat first, Mr June. We will sending you your order.. Thank you and here is your balance" Rosie said while smiling. "Thank you.." June said replying her smile.

Rosie make her way to June's table. "Mr June, here you order" Rosie said while putting his drink and sandwich at the table. "Oh thank you, Miss?" he pretended to ask. "Rosie.." she said while smiling. "Miss Rosie.. Such a nice name" he said while chuckled. "Thank you. I'll take my leave now" still smiling. "Okay.." June smile back at her.

🌹
Jimin's crib

"Woah there are so many people here!" Lisa said while shocked

"Woah there are so many people here!" Lisa said while shocked. "I never thought this too, Lisa" Jennie said while looking around. "Is this really Jimin's oppa house? Woah.. He's really throwing a big party tho!!" Lisa said while looking around, searching for someone. "And I don't know why are we invited too. I'm so relieved that Jisoo unnie didn't join us.." Jennie said while searching for someone too. "I thought the same too.. She's not into this.." Lisa murmured. "True.." said Jennie while taking a shot of whiskey.

"Arghhhhhhhhhhhhh! What a blessssss!!" she continued while knocked the glass on the table. "Who are you looking for btw, Lisa?" Jennie smirk while looking at Lisa. "No! I'm not looking for someone unnie." she replied nervously. "I knew you.." Jennie chuckled. "Um.. Hoseok oppa" she said shyly. "ReaLLY?! Lisa? Hoseok oppa?! Since when?" Jennie was shocked but congrats her. "Hey! Slowly!" Lisa blushing. "Last month?" she continued. "Oh wowwwww!! I didn't knew this, you cow!! Drink this! We should celebrate this!!" Jennie said while giving her a shot of whiskey. "Kkkkkkkkkkkkkk! That's hot!!" Lisa drink the whiskey. "Uhhh that's cool, Lisa!", "How about you Unnie? Who are you into with?" Lisa asked while smirking. "Tbh, I have my eyes on this guy. He's so hot. He doesn't need to try hard to impress me. You can guess who is he.." Jennie give Lisa a winked and hints. "uh? Yoongi oppa?" Lisa make a thinking face. "OH! nope~" Jennie look at Lisa smiling. "No? ummm.. Namjoon oppa?" she looked at Jennie. Jennie chuckled. "Nope, Lisa. Next!" Jennie scanned Lisa's face. "Oh yas. I know who he is! I bet this time I'll correct!!" Lisa said excitedly. "Who? who?" Jennie asked nervously. "Taehyung oppa!!" Lisa gave Jennie a confident face excitedly. "Omg! shuhssss!" Jennie closed Lisa's mouth with her hand. "Don't said it out loud. People might hear it!" "Okay okay! I'm sorry.. Just being so excited" Lisa chuckled. "Oh wowwwwwwwwww.. Unnie, you have a great taste in man.." she continued.

"Well.. Oh.." Jennie look at Lisa's back. "Someone searching for his girl huh?" Jennie said while take a sip of her drink. "Who?" Lisa looked Jennie's eyes while looking at her back. "Oh? Hobi oppa?" she was in shocked but shy. "Why you didn't answer my call, Lalisa?" Hoseok asked Lisa worriedly. "I'm sorry oppa.. I didn't heard it.. Just so you know the atmosphere here.." Lisa took out her phone and look at her screen. She got 10 missed calls from Hoseok. "So lucky~" Jennie tease both of them. "Hi Jennie.. Heard a lot about you from Lisa. Nice to meet you, finally.." Hoseok gave out his hand to shake hand with Jennie. "Oh Lalisa~ So nice talking about me huh?" while widen her eyes looking at Lisa. "Nice to meet you too btw. Take care fo Lisa.. She's stubborn a bit" she continues while smiling. "I will.. So, can I take her from you?" Hoseok asked politely. "Oh sure sure.." Jennie said while teasing Lisa. "Unnie. Don't do that!" Lisa said whispering but still Jennie can hear her voice. "Thank you. Are you okay alone?" Hoseok asked again. "Oh nah~ I'm used to this kind party. It's okay! Take her!" Jennie said while shoo-ing them away. "Thanks. Have fun btw!" Hoseok waving at Jennie. "Yeah, both of you too!!" Jennie yelled. "Urgh.. Now I was by myself..." she murmured while take her seat back, scanning around.

🌹

"Yo JK! You finally here!" Seokjin hugs Jungkook. Followed by Namjoon, Yoongi, Jimin & Taehyung. "Sorry I'm kind little bit late.." Jungkook replied while looking at the table. "Waiting for me huh?" he continued. "Of course we are!" Namjoon said excitedly. "Nah come on.. I'm thirsty! Can't wait no more!" Yoongi pouring the beer into his glass. "Sorry hyung.." Jungkook said patting Yoongi's shoulder. "So, the oldest must pouring the drinks for the youngsters!" Namjoon said while looking at Seokjin. "What? Me? I'm not that old, you bastard" Seokjin scoffs. They are just laughing. "Anyway, since all of you are here.. I should pouring you guys the drinks, right?" while taking 7 glass put it infront of him and poured down the beer. "Oh wait.. Hoseok is not here?" Jimin asked. "I just realised that" Taehyung replied. "It's okay.. just continue.." Yoongi said boringly. "He must be doing something" Namjoon said while chuckled. "Who's that lucky girl??" Jungkook asked while looking at the drinks. "I don't know" Namjoon said while looking at the drinks too. "We don't know either. Just wait for him to tell us.." Seokjin said while giving the shot glass to Namjoon. "For you" he continued. "Thanks Hyung" Namjoon replied. "Thank you, Hyung!" followed by the rest.

"Together, Bangtan!!" they said while putting their glass in the air. The click sound can be heard from their class glued.

💜

How was this chapter? I will make Rosie scene for the next chapter I guess? Ehe. Thanks for reading. Sorry for any grammars error or typos. Thanks for reading!! xx