#12

"What's her full name again? Ugh!" Jungkook sigh, trying to remember her full name again. "Rosieanne?" as he typing her name in the SNS. "I think it's not.." he sigh again. But his searching turned out to be someone else. "My instinct said..." as he plastered a smirk on his face. "YEAH! I FOUND HER ACCOUNT!" he smiling at his screen phone. "So she put it as RosesAreRosie as her username? Hah! How cute! She must loved flowers.." he smiled unstoppable. He was scrolled through her picture...

(2018/06/25)

A choker won't hurt right?🥰

(2019/01/11)

Hi! I'm back after a years

Hi! I'm back after a years. Hehe. Thanks for the precious gift Mr Kim💙

"She's so pretty.." Jungkook smiled. He can't denied that her beauty can't be describes. "How I wish you to be mine.." he still smiling as he looking at her picture. "I think maybe she's not that type of that social girl.." he thought of himself. His eyebrows frowned at her caption on the last photo. "Mr Kim? No way it could be Kim Namjoon?" he was annoyed and feel a little bit jealousy. "What does Namjoon hyung gave her?" he think. As he looked at her picture again, he can't stop from smiling. "Rosie..." he murmured.

🌹

"I need a help from Rosie.." Namjoon said as he dial Rosie's number. A fews ringing, she answered the call. "Hi Rosie.." Namjoon greet her. "Hi oppa. What's wrong oppa?" she asked. "Actually, I have a favour to ask you.." Namjoon asked without having a hesitation. "What is it?" she asked again. "I need you to accompany me for a company's dinner this weekend. Are you free? I'll pay you extra for you time.." he said and bite his lower lips. "A company's dinner?" she asked in shocked. "Yeah. Sorry for making you shock. If you can't, I'll tr—" he was cut off by Rosie. "I'll try oppa. I'll let you know later.." she said while chuckling. "Really? If you can, please inform me later.. And if you can't, you need to inform me too.." he said. "Alright, oppa.." she said. Namjoon knew that at the other line, she was smiling as he was smiling too. "Okay, Rosie. I need to go. Talk to you soon?" Namjoon said, chuckling. " Alright, oppa. Take care.." she said with her honey voice. "Take care too. Don't get yourself hurt like the other day.." Namjoon remind her. She just silently replied, "Okay, I won't.. Bye" as she awkwardly laughs. "Bye.." Namjoon said and hang up the phone.

🌹
Only BTS

"This weekend, The YONGs will having their company's dinner right?" Seokjin asked Namjoon. "Yeah. You're going?" He asked Seokjin. "Of course, I'll go. It's Yoongi's party tho. It's a waste for not joining.." Seokjin said making his annoying face. Namjoon just laughs. "Who will you bring later with you?" Hoseok asked. "Of course my lady, Kim Jisoo" he said proudly. "How about you, Hope?" he continued. "I'll bring Lalisa.." Hoseok replied. "Oh wow, we should introduce our ladies that night.." Seokjin said while smiling.

As they are talking, Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook entered the place. "Wow, hyung line are all here except...Yoongi hyung?" Jimin asked. "He's busy.." Namjoon replied. "Yooo Hope" Jungkook greeted Hoseok with a hugged. "Yooo Jeon Jungkook.." Hoseok smiled as he hugged him back. "What are guys talking about?" Jungkook asked while leaning on the coach. "Yoongi's company dinner" Namjoon replied and take a sip of his wine. "Wow.." Jimin said in awe. "I'll bring Jennie with me later.." Taehyung said as he was eating a nuts on the table. "You'll bring Jennie?" Jimin asked. "Yeah.. How about you?" Taehyung asked Jimin. "Ummm, let me think.." Jimin said playfully. "Yah! You are a playboy! Stop thinking who will you bring later!" Seokjin yelled at him. Jimin laughs and said "I think I'll bring Yeri or Seulgi.." he laughs. "Only one.." Hoseok tease him. "Let me think that later Hyung" he said jokingly. "You Jungkook?" Seokjin asked him. "Hummm.." he think hardly. "Tzuyu.." he continued. "Tzuyu? You being serious? Don't make a scene.." Jimin said.

They knew that Tzuyu and Yeri are not at in the good term. They are enemies since their U's life because of some reason. "Chill. They might forget about that.." Jungkook said while smirking. "How I wish.." Jimin glared at Jungkook. "How about you Namjoon? You being lonely for so long after you broke up with Joy?" He said worriedly. "Nah. I already move on hyung. I'll bring Rosie with me later. Don't worry.." he smiled. "Rosie?!" Jungkook said in shocked. "What's wrong with that?" Namjoon asked him in confused. (Fuck. Why I didn't think about bringing her with me?) Jungkook thought to himself. "No, nothing's wrong.." he pouted. "You are jealous?" Taehyung asked as he glared at Jungkook. "UuuuUuUuuUu~~~" Jimin and Hoseok tease him because his face expression change. Jungkook was fucking panic at that time and didn't know how to react. "Nahhhhhhhh. She's nothing compared to Tzuyu who has everything.. A dresser? Tsk.. Not my type.." he complained. All of them just shrugged at his answer. "Alright. At least everyone has their partners.." Hoseok said and turned on the TV. Jungkook just stay silent because he was thinking of Rosie will be there too while he was with someone else. He really wants her. He doesn't know what's the fuck is wrong with him. But he try to denied all those feelings.

💜

BAAAM! I'm updating guys! Sorry for not updating yesterday. Because I felt a little bit exhausted and I'm going back to my dorm. A short updates from me btw! Pls do vote on my books. Hehe Saranghaeyooooooo💜💜