#21

Only BTS
"Late late late!" as Yoongi look at his watch, lying on the couch waiting for the rest. There are voices behind the door and someone unlock the door by push on password button can be heard. "Oh? You are early today" Seokjin said while looking around. There is someone behind him. "Hyung, what make you early today?" Namjoon said  while looking at him in confusion. "Can't I be early?" Yoongi said as he rolling his eyes. "Geez, kidding. It's look unfamiliar tho" Namjoon said, smirking. "Did you buy drinks?" Seokjin said as he clean the mess that Yoongi made. "I put it in the refrigerator" while pointing at the kitchen. "Okay" Seokjin said while taking out some stuffs that he bought in the plastic bags with Namjoon.

"What did you guys bought?" Yoongi asked boringly. "I will make a spaghetti" Seokjin replied while put an apron. "Let me help" as Yoongi stand up from the couch. Seokjin just nodded. "I'll play some songs" Namjoon make his way to the speakers as he play Sunflower // Post Malone. "This Malone guy is something" Seokjin said while cutting the onions. "What's wrong with him?" Namjoon asked. "He's too good at singing. His songs are good to hear. I love his album, so I bought one last time" Seokjin said while giggling. "Oh wow.." Namjoon speechless on what was he heard. "I bought an album too last time" Yoongi said weakly. "Who's album?" Seokjin asked him. "Shawn Mendes. His voice are so pretty" he said while chopping the onions. "You guys are so into music huh? Me too" Namjoon said smilingly. "Did you buy any album yet?" Yoongi asked him. "I bought a vinyl of Ariana Grande and um Eminem" he replied. "What a good taste."Seokjin said. Namjoon just shrugged. "Where's the rest?" Yoongi asked with his eyebrow frowns.

"We are here" as Jimin said while dancing. "Sorry we are late" Hoseok said and make his way to the couch. "Smells good" Jungkook said, smilingly. "Did you made a spaghetti?" he continues. "Yeah" Seokjin replied while cooking the paste. "I'm so hungry" Hoseok said while rubbing his stomach. "Wait a little" Seokjin replied. "I'm at balcony. Searching for fresh air" Jungkook said as they are just nodding their head.

Jungkook make his way to the balcony and sit while looking outside. "What a nice weather" he murmured and he took out his phone and open a SNS. "roses_are_rosie made a post!" that notification pop out on his screen. Jungkook immediately open her post.

cc : @lalalisa_m thankyou Lisa for the pretty picture!💙Commentlalalisa_m The picture pretty it was because you are pretty, Rosie!roses_are_rosie No, it all thanks to you ehejennierubyjane no no no

Comment
lalalisa_m The picture pretty it was because you are pretty, Rosie!
roses_are_rosie No, it all thanks to you ehe
jennierubyjane no no no. you are so pretty. don't chu ever deny it
sooyaaa_ I'll call the police
yeriyeri88 + me hehe
roses_are_rosie you guys are so good to be true @jennierubyjane @lalalisa_m @sooyaaa_ @yeriyeri88 THANKs💙
jeeonns pretty
jennierubyjane oh wow? @jeeonns are u for real?
sooyaa_ oh wow. Did Jeon really commenting on Rosie's post? A miracle. @jeeonns
jeeonns what was that about?
roses_are_rosie thanks💙

Jungkook smiling at the thought Rosie gave him an emoji of love. He can't stop smiling as he press the send message to Rosie.

jeeonss
Hi Rosie
roses_are_rosie
hi Mr Jeon
jeeonss
don't be too formal to me
roses_are_rosie
i've used to that. i'm sorry
jeeonns
no need to sorry. what are you doing?
roses_are_rosie
i'm outside
jeeonns
you're outside? where are you going to?
roses_are_rosie
just, need some fresh air
jeeonns
me too right now. I missed you
roses_are_rosie
you what? missed me? haha
jeeonns
is that illegal?
roses_are_rosie
why tho?
jeeonns
it's just, missing you
roses_are_rosie
haha, you're funny
jeeonns
can we meet later?
roses_are_rosie
when?
jeeonns
tmr?
roses_are_rosie
I'll ask Namjoon oppa later
jeeonns
I bet he will give you a permission. By the way, can you just drop the formalities? It's a little bit awkward for me
roses_are_rosie
haha, sorry. I'll try
jeeonns
can't wait to meet up
roses_are_rosie
where will we meet up?
jeeonns
Han river will be alright, right?
roses_are_rosie
what a lovely place!
jeeonns
you love Han river? me too
roses_are_rosie
hey, that's my fav spots!
jeeonns
it's surprise me that you love Han river too
roses_are_rosie
& same goes to you. see you later?
jeeonns
qties! I'll bring some drinks and foods for us?
roses_are_rosie
you are so sweet! thanks💙
jeeonns
anything for you😉
roses_are_rosie
haha, bye!
jeeonns
that fast?

He's waiting for her reply but she didn't him  replying back. He sighs and stared at his pictures. "What did you do to me, Rosie?" as he smiling like a crazy. "The spells you put it on me, it's works" as he smiling like an idiot. There are voice interrupting his moment. "Jungkook! Let's eat! The foods are ready!" Hoseok yelling from inside. "coming!" he replied and stand up from the chair.

💜
Hi! SHORT UPDATE! did you guys saw what I saw today!? Rosie slay so much at the Coachella!!!!!! So freaking pretty and sexy!! She's being wild and did you guys heard her accent? It's so pure. Oh god, I really loves Chae so much💙💙💙😢😢😢