#30

Jungkook's Mansion

"Where am I?!" Rosie screams. Jungkook open his door room in rushing. "What's wrong, Rosie!?" he asked worriedly. "Jungkook?" she asked in confusion. "What am I doing here? Ouch, why my body feel aching?" she asked while checking on her body. "You, you are.." he was cuts off by Rosie. "I get it now" as her eyes widen. "That bad guys, they did me.." as she look down. Jungkook slowly make his way to her and hug her. "Shh, you're alright now. I'm here. Don't worry" as he patting on Rosie's head. "Thanks, but I should go home now" as he getting up from the bed. Jungkook look her in confusion. She turns to face Jungkook, "Oh ya! How about Jennie? Oh my god, I forgot about her! I should be with her last night! But things—" this time Jungkook cuts her. "Hey, don't worry. I already called Jennie. She's fine okay. By the way, let's take a breakfast first" He convince her. "No no no. My mom would be waiting for me, I gotta go. Bye!" as she rushing cleaning her stuff and left. Jungkook was left there hanging. Suddenly, the door room was opened and Rosie's head was lurking, "By the way, thanks for the dinner last night. And for saving me too. I owe you!" as she close the door for real. Jungkook left there again in confusion, for the second time. He can't brain anything at that moment after he saw she left from the room.

🌹

Rosie's phone was ringing. Namjoon's name was on the screen. She immediately pick up the phone. "Hello Oppa" she said. "Rosie! Where the hell are you? I'm waiting for you. I have a meeting at 2" he said. "Sorry oppa. I'm on my way now" she said in fear. She afraid that Namjoon scolding her. "Okay, I'm waiting" Namjoon immediately end the call. "Oh my god, I'm dead I'm dead" as she's running. Suddenly, she felt a something wet on her nose. She touch her nose and shocked. "A blood?!" as her eyes widen. "Oh my god. I might be so tired" she positively said. She's immediately wipe the blood at her shirt. Finally, a bus that she's waiting was arrived.

🌹

Namjoon's Crib

"Oppa, I'm sorry" as she found Namjoon at the living room. "It's okay. You better prepare my clothes" he ordered. She's nodded and make her way to the stairs. "Rosie?" Namjoon call her. Rosie just humming and turn her back to face Namjoon. "Are you okay? You look pale" he said worriedly. "Yeah. I'm okay" as she weakly smile. "For real? Have you eaten?" he said. "Ah, yeah" she lied. "Okay then" Namjoon smile to her. She's replying his smile and make her way again to the stairs.

Namjoon took his phone and dial Jungkook's number. Jungkook pick up his phone. "Hyung? What's wrong?" he asked on the other line. "Your date with Rosie? Is everything okay?" he asked. "Yeah. Why hyung? She's there?" he asked in concern. "She look pale, Jungkook" Namjoon replied. "Pale? Hyung, give her some foods. She didn't eat anything just now" Jungkook said worriedly. "Just now?! Did she just.." as Namjoon turn his back to look around and continues "came from your house!?" he asked. Jungkook just chuckles at the other line. "You!" Namjoon look around again. "You, didn't do anything bad to her, right?" he asked worriedly. "Calm down hyung. I didn't do anything, so far" Jungkook laughs. "You! Don't hyung me again!" Namjoon ends the call. "This make me headache" as he pinching his forehead.

"Mrs Lee!" as he calling for his maid. "Yes, Mr Kim?" his maid immediately come to him. "Please make a breakfast for Rosie. Make sure she's eating the foods. Understand?" he ordered. "Yes, Mr Kim" his maid nodded. "Thanks" Namjoon smile. His maid left from the living room and make her way to the kitchen.

Namjoon feel weird that there's no sign from Rosie that calling for him. He look at his watch, it almost 2 hours Rosie at the upstairs, but there's no sound from her. He immediately make his way to the upstairs and looking for her. "Rosie?" he calling for her. But she's didn't answer. "Rosie?" he looking around and found her at the floor, unconscious. "Rosie!" he ran towards Rosie and check on her. She's totally look pale and cold. "Rosie! Rosie!?" he call her again. "Mrs Lee! Call for ambulance!" Namjoon shouted.

💜
Hi! It's a short updates from me! Hehe! I'm gonna thank you guys for the love to this book! Thanks for 5K readers! I love you guys! Don't forget to vote ehe. Lots of love!!!!💜💜💜