#22

Only BTS

All of them gathering at the living room. "So, what are you gonna do?" Seokjin asked Taehyung. Taehyung just shrugged. "Oh Kim Taehyung. Think about something!" Jimin said put his hand in the air. "I don't have any idea! Give me some!" Taehyung look at Jimin. "I suggest, just tell the truth" Yoongi said, his hand on his waist. "I bet, Jennie will kill me" Taehyung said while looking down. "You know what Tae? The hurts from knowing the truth are just for temporary. And for lies, it last forever" Yoongi said, with his serious face. "I agreed with Mr Min" Namjoon said while looking at Taehyung. "No can say NO to that" Hoseok said. "Just tell her the truth, Hyung" Jungkook said.

"At the end she will understand too" Seokjin said patting on Taehyung's shoulder. Taehyung just nodded. "But you need to see her in front. Just accept her curses or her slaps or whatever she will doing. If she loves you, she will stay" Yoongi said looking straight to Taehyung. Taehyung nodded to Yoongi's answer. "Fighting, man! We know you can! Jisoo said the same thing too" Seokjin cheer up his little brother. "Don't be too sad about that. She loves you. We all know that" Hoseok said, smilingly. "Yeah" Taehyung weakly smile. "Jennie loves you. Don't worry" Jimin said cheering to his mate. "Okay okay. My soul has return! Okay. I can do this!" while doing his boxy smile. "That's the real Kim Taehyung" Jungkook said while laughing. All of them are laughing too.

Yoongi playing some songs. "Cheer up! Here some songs for you!" God's Plan // Drake are playing. Jungkook, Jimin, Namjoon and Hoseok make their way to play snooker. Seokjin go to the kitchen to get some drinks, follow by Taehyung. "I need some fresh drink to calm down my heat" Taehyung said while looking around. "Let me do one for you" Seokjin said while taking out some ingredients. "Wait a sec" Seokjin said while making his drink. Taehyung just nodded. A few minutes later, the drink made by Seokjin was done. "Here" he giving the drink to Taehyung. "Watermelon?" Taehyung said in disbelief. "What? It's fresh you know. For your inside" Seokjin just smirk. Taehyung just shaking his head and laughing.

"Let's bet" Jimin offered. "Are we betting? I'm not interested" Namjoon said, take a step backwards a little. "Geez. We are not betting something bad" Jimin said while laughing. "What you want to bet for yourself then?" Jungkook asked Jimin. "Maybe I'm going out with some..one?" Jimin chuckled. "Uff" Hoseok scoffs. "I'm not gonna bet Lisa. Don't involve her or any other girls. I'm a dead" he continues. "Relax, hyung. We are betting some good. Just fulfils one request of who's the winner tonight" Jimin smirk. Jungkook smirk, "I'm in" as he touch his lips. "You're in? Nice!" Jimin cheering. "Okay, I'm in too. Just, don't regret" Namjoon said. "Let's us vote which team you'll be in" Jimin said while they are doing rock, scissors and paper. So, basically, Jungkook and Hoseok are in the same team, meanwhile Jimin and Namjoon in the same team.

While they're snookering, Yoongi, Taehyung and Seokjin watches they playing. "Are you guys betting on something this time?" Seokjin asked them. They are just hummed. "Oh-wow. They must have something in their mind" Taehyung chuckled. "I bet they have" Yoongi shrugged. A few hours later, Jungkook and Hoseok team won meanwhile Namjoon and Jimin must fulfils their wishes. Jungkook smiling unstoppable. He was thinking of something that he really wants.

"Okay, both of you are the winner. So, Hoseok, what kind of wishes that you want?" Jimin asked him. "Um, I want that limited edition of Apple's watch that will launch at the end of this month" Hoseok smirk. "No problem. It's a small matter bro, but you are so demand" Jimin said while winking at Hoseok. "So how about you, JK?" Namjoon asked him. Jungkook just smilingly at his thoughts. "Hmmmm, I want hmmm" he pretending to be innocent. "What is it? I know, there are something on you mind bro" Namjoon said, doing his meme face. "I want, a date with Rosie" he laughs. "You what?" Namjoon's eyes widen. "Oh hoo. Jungkook really take a look at your Rosie, Joon" Yoongi said, smirking. "No wonder-" Taehyung was cut off by Seokjin. "He looks so worried when she was missing" Seokjin laughs.

"A date with Rosie?" Namjoon repeating Jungkook's sentences. "Yeah" Jungkook just ignore the chirps from his hyungs. "I'll try. If she doesn't want?" Namjoon asked worriedly. "Do something that will make she agree" Jungkook said. He sounded that he's not threatening Namjoon, but he is. "I'll try my best, okay? I can't promise that" Namjoon smilingly replied. "Okay" Jungkook nodded.

As all of them relaxing on the couch, Jungkook took out his phone from his pocket. There's a notification pops in Jungkook's phone. He's really turned on the notifications when Rosie made a post. He look at it.

roses_are_rosie made a post!

Thanks @juneeeeeeya for the photo

Thanks @juneeeeeeya for the photo. Will spend together again some other time!💙

juneeeeeeya it's not a big deal, Rosie!
🔁roses_are_rosie You're such a photogenic!
juneeeeeeya aha! same goes to you!
🔁 roses_are_rosie nah! see you around?
juneeeeeeya alright, Rosie Pasta! ehek
🔁 roses_are_rosie what? pasta? I'm not!
juneeeeeeya 😛 so what are you? A mermaid? lewl
🔁 roses_are_rosie well? aha! kidding
juneeeeeeya i'll call you Ariel then
🔁 roses_are_rosie what? aha but i luv it hiks
juneeeeeeya Bye Ariel! 💙
🔁 roses_are_rosie 💙

The conversation between them made Jungkook jealous as hell. He didn't expect that he will saw that kind of messages from Rosie. "A picture of her? Tsk. I can do that too!" he murmured. "I can take a picture of her better than you!" as continues and stalking June's SNS account. "Hmm. Not bad. Why I feel so competitive right now?" as he rolling his eyes.

💜
Hello everyone! I'm updating. Wow~ Sorry for the short chapters. I just have a time to write it, so enjoy! Lots of love💜💜