Chpt.1

Amyiah:🥰

Hey y'all so I'm Amyiah Aryanna Johnson

Hey y'all so I'm Amyiah Aryanna Johnson.My father is Lucas Daniel Johnson and my mother is Jordan Aleayah Johnson. My father is a well known kingpin of Atlanta and we basically run things around here.I might be from a rich ass family that run shit but don't under estimate us. I'm 17 and a junior in high school.

August 20th
I was sitting in my room just watching Pretty Little Liars on Netflix,All the girls was supposed to be coming over later on so I was just chilling out before they came because they  are so loud so there wasn't going to be any peace when they are here.As I was watching my netflix Zoey text me.

Zoey💞: Girl,Avery is talking out of her neck on snapchat. Gone ahead and handle that.

Myiah🥰-What she sayin?

Zoey💞-She saying that she gone fight you before summer end and all that blah blah.

Myiah🥰- Well we can fight again...and she can lose AGAIN.

Zoey💞-Bet,and we on the way incase she bring her lil friends.

As I got done texting Zoey I went to go look at that Avery story and sure enough she was talking out her neck. I beat this girl ass so many times I don't get how she not tired of it.

I text Avery my address and everything and told her to pull up then I just put my phone back on the dresser and went into my closet so put some clothes on.

I put on some black leggings a nike sweatshirt and some black huaraches. After I was done changing I could hear all the girls coming in the house because they is so loud.

"Myiah where you at!Alexis loud mouth self yelled out.

"Quit screaming in my damn house Alexis!"I heard my dad yell.

"Dang my bad Mr.Lucas."Alexis said smirking at him.

For some odd reason she thinks my daddy is soo fine everytime she come around him she always saying weird seductive stuff to him I can tell it makes him so uncomfortable but at the same time it's funny.

"Don't look at my man like that."My mom cut her eyes at her.

I walked down the stairs laughing at how stupid they are.

"Hey..Avery text you back yet?"Zoey asked me.

"Yea,apparently she gone pull up"I rolled my eyes.

"Why are y'all fighting now? Y'all to pretty for that."My momma said.

"But c'mon Mrs.J if girls wanna get reckless then we gotta handle that."Zoey shrugged.

My momma squinted her eyes at Zoey and said "Girl whatever..Y'all heard what the hell I said."