Chpt.29

The night of the game.

Alexis:🥰

It was the night of the game and all the boys and Makayla had already left out so now me and the girls were getting ready to destroy this punk ass nigga shit

It was the night of the game and all the boys and Makayla had already left out so now me and the girls were getting ready to destroy this punk ass nigga shit. I've been playing this shit off so cool but I really am hurting but I just have to stay strong for this night.

I was in our closet getting dressed in all black like the rest of the girls were. I put on some black tights with a black polo shirt and my black huaraches. I put my hair into a tight ponytail and I ripped all of my nails off. I went back into our closet and just start throwing all of his shit out. I took a handful of clothes and went downstairs into the backyard and threw them all in the pool. Ashlyn passed me some more clothes and I put them on the ground and poured bleach all over them and lit them on fire along with some of his chains watches and shoes.

After a while all of his stuff was either ripped up,Caught on fire,or in the pool. Now all we had to do was wait for them to get here. After a few minutes I got a text from Tony saying that they were on the way.

"Okay y'all they on the way get in position"

All the girls nodded and we all went into the living room. Tony text me again and said that they were down the street so I cut the lights off in the whole house and waited until they walked into the door. They all walked in and I just cut on the little lamp in the living room on and all the boys pushed him towards me and I punched him right in his face.

"What the fuck was that for?"He asked holding his jaw.

"Thats for cheating nigga!"I yelled at him.

He sighed and looked down. A few seconds later all the lights were on in the house and I took that as my chance to whoop his ass.

I punched him again and he almost lost his balance so I jumped on him and just start punching him over and over again while he tried to cover his face.

"Dumbass nigga all I did was love you!and this how you repay me?Is cheat?Then get her pregnant?"I said while hitting him.

I start screaming and slapping and punching his whole body until Kj came and pulled me off of him.

"I'm sorry Lexis I really am!"He cried out while getting up off of the ground.

When he got up I went up to him and threw the necklace and ring at him that he got me.

"Come on Alexis I really am sorry it was a mistake!"He said catching the necklace and ring with tears running down his face.

"Was I not good enough for you?"I said with tears running down my face.

"Baby you were great to me"He said.

"Then why cheat Marion?Why would you do this to me? It's not even that you cheated it's that you sat up here for a month looking me right in the eyes and kissing me knowing that you was fucking with another girl and then you still sat up here and looked me right in the face knowing that she's pregnant with your fucking child!"I cried out.