Chpt.38

2 Months Later.

Jordan:🤩

Today was Hayden's birthday,and all I was doing for his birthday was just having everybody over our house because I didn't want a big party or anything

Right now me and Lucas was working on the arcade room,that's where everybody was going to be for his birthday party.

"Alright baby,That's everything"Lucas said rubbing his hands.

"You sure we have everything Lucas?Because I want his first birthday to be good."I said looking around the room.

"Jordan baby take a deep breath everything is going to be okay,chill your tits"

"Get punched Lucas"I said eyeing him.

"Okay okay imma chill out,but forreal though everything is fine"He said walking up to me and embracing me in a hug.

"It better be,I gotta go get his cake"I said pulling away and walking out of the room. I walked down to the second level and walked down the hallway to Hayden's room,Where him and Melody was both in there playing and watching Cartoons.

"Hey mommy's baby"I said smiling and picking him up. "Happy Birthday Baby"I said kissing his cheek.

He start laughing and kept giving me his wet kisses like he always do. I put him back on the ground,and left out of the room and went to the first level of our house and grabbed my purse off of the counter and my keys and left out of the house,and to the bakery.

When I pulled up to the bakery I got out and went inside. "Hey, I have a order for Jordan Johnson"I said to the girl at the counter.

She went to the back and came back out with his cake. "Here you go,and your total is $128.30"She said.

I gave her the money and grabbed the cake. "You can keep the change hun"I said grabbing my purse and walking away from the counter. I walked outside and put the cake in the backseat and drove off towards the house.

"Baby I'm home!"I yelled out and Lucas came running down the stairs with Hayden in his arms.

"Hey baby,Amyiah called and their flight will be landing in a little bit."He said kissing my forehead.

"Alright well I got his cake,I'm about to put it in the refrigerator until his party starts"I told him.

He nodded,and him and Hayden went into one of the rooms down the hallway. I put my stuff down on the kitchen counter and I put the cake in the refrigerator.I walked into the living room,and as soon as I was about to sit down Amyiah and everybody came busting through the door.

"MOMMYYY!"Amyiah said running towards me,and she embraced me in a hug.

"Hey baby,and hey my babies"I said smiling at everybody.