Chpt.40

A/N:So I'm just time jumping to baby Melody's 1st Birthday. Okay continue on. 🙂

Zoey:😘

"Melodyyyy!Happy Birthday babyyy!"I cooed at her,she start laughing and clapping

"It's my babygirl birthdayy!"Quincy said grabbing her and throwing her up in the air.

"Now why you had to throw her that far in the air?"I said hitting him in the shoulder.

"She ain't go that far in the air baby"He shrugged.

I just rolled my eyes,and went into the bathroom. I stripped out of my clothes and cut the shower on and took a hour long shower,I got out and did my hygiene things then I braided my hair to the back.

"AMYIAH I'M READY!"I yelled walking into her room.

"ALRIGHT COME IN THE BATHROOM!"She yelled from the bathroom. I walked into the bathroom,and she had all of her stuff set out on the counter.

Amyiah's bathroom is set up like a real hair salon.She has drawers for everything,and then all of her flat irons,and blow dryers are all hanging up on the wall.Everything is organized and neat in her bathroom.

"I see you braided yo hair back this time"She said starting on my hair.

"Girl yes,Wanted to give you a little break"I laughed out,and she laughed with me.

"Myiah can you do my hair next?"Dessy asked her.

"Yea,What you want done?"She asked her.

"A frontal sew-in I already have my hair"She answered.

"Alright"Amyiah said.

Dessy nodded and walked out of the bathroom.

"Can you do Melody a cute little puff?"I asked her.

"Girl you know I got y'all,This is what I do"She answered,I chuckled and nodded.

She finished my hair,and then did Dessy's hair.

"Oh shit that looks good as fuck"I said looking at Dessy's hair.

"I love the color!"Jaylen said walking into Amyiah's bathroom.

"And the length cutee!it fits you"Ashlyn said touching Dessy hair.

"Shake it for the one time"Alexis said recording her,Dessy start shaking her hair back and forth and dancing.

"Periodddd,Stiff where?"Amyiah said hyping her up.

"No stiff bitch"Dessy said in the camera.

"Periodddd"All of us said in unsion,and we all bust out laughing.

I went back into Me and Quincy's room and got Melody and brought her back into Amyiah's Bathroom. "Come on baby cousin Myiah finna do yo hair"I cooed at Melody,as soon as I said that she start pitching a fit.