Chpt.34

Cassidy:💛

I was currently laying down in bed watching snapchat stories when Zay came in the room and start being childish by jumping straight on top of me

"Zayyyyy get off of meee!"I said trying to push his body.

"I want some attentionnnn Cassyyy"He said still laughing on top of me. "You not showing me nooo loveee"He said pouting.

"Boy if you don't get yo ass off of me I know something"I said pushing him off of me. "And I just showed you love,Last night on the floor,in the shower,and the bed"I said winking at him.

"Oh I know baby,I enjoyed ever last thing we did last night...It was wild and I love it"He said sucking his bottom lip and winking at me.

I rolled my eyes and start laughing at him."Boy ian finna play with yo stupid ass"I said nudging his head.

"So forreal cause baby girlll we can fuck on the floor we can fuck in the showerrr!"He sung.

"Leave yo friends at the doorrr tell'em to give you a hourrr!"I sung back.

"Oouuu yesss Baby them vocals be on point"He said snapping his fingers in the air,and making a face.

"Byeee!"I said laughing.

"Girl you know damn well you can sing,I don't know why you be trying to hide it"

"Because Zay I just don't like being the spotlight of attention"I shrugged.

"Cas you to beautiful and talented to not be in the spotlight,Come on baby sing something for me"He said rubbing my thigh and looking me straight in the eyes.

I rolled my eyes and sighed. "Okay what you want me to sing?"

"Sing a Beyoncé song any song"He said laying his head down on my thighs.

"Okay"I shrugged.

"Some daysss we say wordss that don't mean a thingggg,but when you holdingg me tighttt I feel alivee"I sung Blue by Beyoncé.

"Come on babyy won't you hold on to mee,Hold on to mee,You and I together!"I continued.

"Ooh sing another one!"Ashlyn said pulling her phone out. I didn't even see her come into the room.

"Ash...I don't know."I said hesitantly.

"Come on baby you were so good just one more song please"Zay said. "Come please for dadddyy!"He said pouting.

I rolled my eyes and laughed at him. "Ugh okay one more just so y'all can leave me alone"I huffed.

"Okay wait wait wait real quick!"Ashlyn said running out of the room.

Me and Zay just looked at each other confused,Then she came back with everybody.

"Okay now go sing"She said pulling her phone out.