Chpt.26

2 Months Later.

Zaniyah:💛

It's been two months and everybody has been doing good

It's been two months and everybody has been doing good. Amyiah goes to a therapist she is also doing much better in school. Tony and Marcus opened up three more shops in the area. Ashlyn and Quinton have been good and Ashlyn is in school as well and Quinton helps Tony and Marcus with the shops. Zay is a computer tech that gets paid a whole bunch on money just to hack people's computer and networks. I'm four months pregnant and my pregnancy is extremely healthy I do online school and Kelton goes to the actual high school here. Cassidy ended up opening a store and her and Dessy are running the store together and their doing extremely good. Jaylen is still a Rn but Ivory is taking more classes so she could be a surgeon. Zoey and Quincy have been taking care of Melody and Quincy ended up opening a store online for Zoey so she could sell her makeup and sometimes she'll have clients come over so we ended up making the beach house her little shop for when people come over to get their make up done. Makayla and Treshawn both go to college Treshawn is trying to become a professional Football player and Makayla is majoring in being a social worker. Dessy does goes to school so she could get her degree so she could become a therapist. Everybody else have also been doing good for their selves they are all still in the game which is fine because they also have legal jobs on the side.

Right now I was sitting in the waiting room with Kel so we could see what the gender of our baby was.

"Zaniyah Jones?"

Me and Kel got up and went to the back. I layed down and lifted my shirt up,The nurse put the cold stuff on my stomach and start moving the thing around my stomach.

It took her a while but then she start smiling.

"Well Mrs.Jones your having a babygirl!"

I start smiling hard and tearing up and Kelton was smiling from cheek to cheek.

She wiped the stuff of of my stomach and walked out to go get our papers.

"Baby you excited?"I asked him.

"Girl I'm more than excited imma have a little princess that I'm going to spoil so much"

I smiled at him and he came over and kissed me.

"I love you babygirl"

"I love you too".

The nurse came in and gave me my papers and we walked out of the clinic and went to get some food.

Amyiah:😍