Epilogue

Amyiah and Marcus
The two are still happily married and they had their baby girl who they named Kaliyah Royalty White who is currently five.

Giovanni is now seven and he said his first words when he was five which was "get the fuck out of my face Kingston" Marcus and Amyiah was to happy that he said something to even be mad at him , but he still stays to himself Especially at school. The twins are still favoriting Amyiah and Marcus but Kenyon is the more calm and quiet twin and nicer one , but Kingston is the more aggressive one and he always finds a way to annoy somebody in the house on purpose.

They ended up getting a family puppy which Marcus hates so much he always says "That dog always wanna jump on me when I'm shitting" and Kingston is always harrasing the poor puppy because it always makes Kaliyah mad and then they start arguing , and then Giovanni has to break it up.

In all seriousness though Marcus and Amyiah have a beautiful family but Marcus wants more kid's , but for right now their slowing their role with the kid's because like Amyiah said "A bitch is tired".

Amyiah still does hair and now owns six different shops across the United States and she is also a pediatric nurse , and Marcus businesses is still booming left and right but he doesn't cut hair like he used to , he is more of a business man now and he'll cut hair from time to time when he has time.

Zoey and Quincy

Zoey and Quincy stopped at two kid's and Melody is eight and is sassy as ever because like she says "Until my daddy tells me no I'm going to still do it" She is such a daddies girl and Quincy spoils her so much it's like the word "no" is not in his vocabulary when he is fooling with Melody. Their son Mateo is now five and you can already see that he's like Quincy which is "smooth with the ladies" Everyday he comes home from school and he has a different"girlfriend" but Zoey has to keep reminding him that they aren't his "girlfriends" their his "lil friends"

Of course Quincy jumps in and tell her that his son is a "Playa" with the ladies like his dad , and then Zoey punches him. They have Mateo in sports a long with Kingston since those two can't be without each other and they are busy bodies.

Zoey's makeup business is still booming and she owns five different shops across Atlanta and Quincy owns his own car company which is doing extremely good.

Ashlyn and Quinton

Ashlyn and Quinton ended up having a little girl after they had Tarek and they named her Ciara Christyna Winston she was five and mean as ever as a baby she wouldn't let anybody hold her unless it was Quinton or Ashlyn she would either cry or mean mug them.

Tarek was now six and he's more over protective of his siblings and he always wants to be up under Ashlyn. Braxton on the other hand that little boy has a mouth on him and he's only seven and Quinton be having to pop him or whoop him because his mouth can get very reckless especially towards his sister.

Ashlyn took over her mom's clothing business and Quinton still cuts hair with Tony and Marcus.

Zay and Cassidy

Zay and Cassidy ended up having three kid's and their first child was a baby girl and they named her Kaleena Imani Jackson and she is five years old and she is more like her mom. They had a little boy next and they named him Xzavier Antwon Jr. Jackson and he is four years old and he is more like his dad not the brightest thing in the world but he is the sweetest and cutest little thing ever. They had another little girl and they named her Jamila Kennedy Jackson who is three and she is the crybaby out of the group that loves to be up under Cassidy.