Chpt.5

Amyiah:😍

I woke up sore as ever,out of all the times me and Ant had sex  he really layed it down last night

I woke up sore as ever,out of all the times me and Ant had sex he really layed it down last night. I rolled over and didn't see Ant anywhere so I attempted to get out of the bed but that was a fail because my legs gave out and I fell hard on the floor. Antonio must've heard me fall because he came running out of the bathroom to try and help me up.

"Damn ma take it easyy" He said while laughing.

"It ain't funny  that shit hurt this is your fault"I said while rolling my eyes.

"My bad ma you forgive me"He said with his lips pocked out.

"Te perdono bebe"I said while kissing him.
I forgive you baby

"Papá te mató,verdad?
Daddy piped you down didn't he?

"Boy move"I said laughing and pushing his chest. He chuckled and picked me up and put me in the tub.

After thirty mins of soaking in the tub I went and took me a long hot shower. I got in and let the hot water relax me but five minutes into my shower Ant came in and started bathing me. I accidentally dropped the body wash and so I bent over to get it and I felt Ant's member at full attention pressed against me.

"Trynna have round five right now ma?"He smirked.

"Let's do it."I smirked seductively back.

He slowly inserted himself inside of me and starting going slow and I was lowly moaning. He then went deeper and deeper inside of me and I let out a loud moan because he found my spot he start pumping faster and faster in me and I was going wild throwing my ass back on him and everything so I felt my walls close up and Ant pulled out before I came.

"Why you do that?"I said while pouting

"Because we got things to do today and people you need to meet"

I got on my knees and took his member in my mouth. I first licked the tip then start inserting the whole thing in my mouth he was cussing under his breath and his toes was starting to curl up I start going down faster and faster and I looked up at him like the pornstars do.

Then he groaned loudly which let me know he was about to nut so I stopped sucking and turned back around and started to wash myself again.

"You play to much why you do that Myiah?"

"Because we got things to do today and I got people to meet remember" I said while winking at him. He dryly chuckled and started washing himself again.

After fifteen minutes we were out of the shower and did all of our other hygiene things. I walked over to my bag and pulled out my Victoria Secret lace panty and bra set and lotioned down my body. I put on so white ripped jeans with a yellow crop top and some brown sandals I put my MK watch on and the ring that Ant gave me and put my hair in a messy bun.