Chpt.19

Marcus:🤤

Today me and Amyiah was out to eat at Red Lobster

"So baby why you brought me here?"She asked me.

"Because I wanted to spend a good eving with my beautiful lady,Is that such a crime?"

She giggled a little bit and nodded.

"So when do you want to go check out the hou-"

I was interrupted by this dude walking up to us,Myiah didn't see him but I did. He looked real sketchy so I reached for my gun that I had in my waistband. He reached our table and began to talk.

"Hey beautiful lady"He smirked at Amyiah.

She scooted uncomfortably in her seat. I put the gun in my lap and was just waiting for his next move.

"Yo you Marcus?"

"Who asking?"

"Daniel nigga"

He reached behind his back and pulled out his gun. He was about to point it at Amyiah but I reacted faster than him and shot him right in the head.

The whole restaurant start screaming and running around everywhere. Amyiah had this blank look on her face so I scooped her up and ran out to the parking lot.

A car start speeding towards us so I pushed Amyiah out the way and start shooting at the car while they shot at us.

"Myiah run to the car"I told her while throwing her the keys. She nodded and ran off.

The people in the car got out and start shooting my way we was having a whole shooting war in the parking lot. Five minutes later Amyiah came back and start shooting with me.

"Amyiah what the hell you doing?"

"Riding for my boyfriend,What it look like?"

I smiled and just start killing these niggas left and right with Amyiah's help once we saw that we killed all of them.

We ran back to the car and I drove off.

"Thank you baby"

"I love you Marcus"

"I love you too babygirl"

"I think it's time y'all call my dad,These niggas getting out of control"

I nodded and drove to the house. We walked in and everybody just stared at us.

"Ayo all the boys follow me we needa talk"

They all stopped what they was doing and followed me to the back.

"Wassup nigga?"Marion asked me.

"So tonight them damn niggas rolled up on me and Amyiah while we was at Red Lobster."

"They did what now?"Quinton asked tilting his head to the side.