Chpt.3

Treshawn:🤟🏾🥶

It was two days before school and we all were at Amyiah crib just chilling in the theater room watch ATL

This movie dope as fuck especially when he snatched her necklace off. I would do a bitch like that too if she lied to my face like that. That's why I only mess with the game forreal and I like not having a girlfriend because I get to focus more on other important stuff.

Just because I don't have a girlfriend doesn't mean I mess around and fuck hoes left and right like the boys do. Them niggas thought I was gay but I mostly just focus on my school work and football and when I find the right girl then I will I'm not rushing it.

"Did momma text you?" Treasure asked me.

"Yea she did but I'm not,replying she know her and that man dirty."

"Yea man I know that just kills me how you can treat yo own seed different"

"Me neither sis but it's alright we really don't need them we good by ourselves."

"Tru tru,Ummm I'm finna meet up wit ole girl that I've been talking to"She smirked.

"Damn Treasure when Imma meet her?"

"Soon soon bro bro but uhhh have you seen my strap?"

"Ew man"I said while laughing. Everbody turned around and looked at us like we were crazy.

"What's so disgusting?" Zoey asked.

"Treasure just asked me if I've seen her-never mind ion wanna speak on it." Treasure started laughing hard as hell while everybody looked at her with a disgusted look except Zay.

"Her what nigga?"Zay asked.

"This nigga dumb as fuck"Ashlyn said while putting her head in the palm of her hands.

"What you mean dumb?I wanna know shit."Zay said while mugging her

Alexis just had to be extra and yell "HER DICK NIGGA DAMN" We all started laughing so hard and Zay was just sitting there looking dumb.

"So that was yours"Zay said while looking surprised.

"Well duh nigga who else's would it be?"Treasure said while giving him a "duh" expression.

"Shit I thought it was one of the girls and they left it here by accident my bad"

"So where u put it?since u saw it."

"Oh shit it's in my closet"

"Well whatchu waiting for nigga?give it to me"

"Okay damn I am"

I was just sitting there rolling and tears started comin from my eyes.

"Alright by niggas and bitches my lesbian duties calls"Treasure said and everybody start laughing.