Chpt.13

Antonio:🤤

It's been a week since me and Amyiah split and saying I miss her was a understatement

It's been a week since me and Amyiah split and saying I miss her was a understatement. After the day we split I dropped everything with ole girl I can't believe she told Myiah that dumb ass shit she was just somebody I needed to get a quick nut from.I really want Amyiah back I miss her like crazy I even tried to apologize but I guess I was too late because she had a nigga blocked on everything,I even tried to email her but she don't even check those.

"Damn bru I miss Amyiah like crazy"I said rolling up a blount and talking to Quinton.

"I bet bru it seem like she misses you too,I went over there yesterday and she didn't look good she looked so broken"He said shaking his head.

I hate that I'm the reason she's going through that pain but she not even letting me apologize,I don't want to give up on us but she really not giving me much of a option.

"I feel bad I really do,but she not even giving me the time of day"I said while passing the blount to him.

The girls came from outside and they all rolled their eyes at me,I just sighed and sat back.

Ever since me and Amyiah broke up the girls being ignoring the hell out of me.

"Hey baby"Ashlyn said while sitting on Quinton's lap.

"Hey babygirl"He said while kissing her.

I cleared my throat a little bit.

"Is there a problem?"Ashlyn asked while looking at me in disgust.

"Nah it ain't but imma head out I got shit to handle"I said while dapping Quinton up.

"Alright I'll holla at you later"He nodded.

I looked at Ashlyn and she just rolled her eyes on me. I just put my head down and walked out the door.

I went to Hayley's contact and called her.

"Hello?"She answered on the third ring.

"Can I pull up?"

"Yea Antonio, the door will be unlocked."

"Say less."I nodded and hung the phone up.

Hayley is the girl that Amyiah caught me with. I know it's wrong to be at her house but after I kicked her out I actually talked to her and she understands and she helps me with the Amyiah situation.

I pulled up to her house and parked in the driveway, I got out of the car and walked up to the door. I walked in the house and yelled her name out.

"I'm coming!"She yelled from upstairs.

I nodded and sat down on the couch.

"Hey so what's wrong?Why you here?"She asked sitting down next to me.