Chpt.6

Kelton:🤩

"Well get too talking"Zaniyah said while folding her arms across her chest

"Look babygirl I'm sorry for everything I put you through I really don't be meaning to say and do all of that shit too you I really love you  Zaniyah just please give me another chance please."I didn't even realize I was crying until I felt a tear fall on my lip.

That's how I knew that I was falling for this girl.

"I'm also sorry for pushing your sister so rough I didn't even know she was pregnant at the time but that doesn't mean I shouldn't have pushed her at all."I kept crying while getting on my knees.

"Look Kelton I love you too if you forreal then yes I'll take you back but don't fuck me over anymore"She said while wiping her tears as well.

"Okay baby I promise you I won't do you wrong anymore".

"Okay."

"Now come here and put this damn bracelet back on you really hurt my feelings when you took it off"

She chuckled a little bit and grabbed the bracelet and put it back on.

"Come on babygirl let's go to sleep."I grabbed her hand and walked towards the stairs.

The next Morning

Marion:🥵

I woke up with Alexis laying on my chest

I woke up with Alexis laying on my chest. I slid from underneath her carefully so I wouldn't wake her up. I finally managed to get her off of me and went into the bathroom to do my morning routine.

I took a thirty minute shower and did the rest of my hygiene stuff. I left out of the bathroom and went over to my bag. I put on nike shorts with a black and orange nike shirt with my Orange and White high top 1's I put my chain on and put on my rolex watch and lotioned my body.

I went over to a sleeping Alexis and start kissing all over her she started to stir around in her sleep until she finally woke up and kissed me back.

"Goodmorning babygirl"I smiled at her

"Goodmorning."She smiled sittin up.

"Come on get up we all doing stuff today"