Chpt.37

Week of the wedding. This is a long chapter so sit tight. 🙂

Amyiah:😍

It's the week of Ivory and Kj's wedding,and Me and Cassidy is literally running around like crazy trying to get everything in order

Right now we are currently in my parent's dining room planning everything to go in order for this Saturday,which was Valentines Day and also their wedding date.

"Okay just got off of the phone with the caterers and they will have everything ready for pick up Wednesday which is good"Cassidy said dropping her phone off of the table.

"Okay check that off of the list, and I will call the bakery now for the cake"I said picking my phone up and calling the bakery.

She nodded and checked it off of the list that we made. "I'm going to start writing the seating chart"She told me.

I nodded and continued my phone call with the bakery. "Okay so the bakery is saying that the cake will be done Friday morning,which is good"I said checking it off of the list.

"Okay,So now we need to check on that order of all of those bouquet of flowers we ordered"Cassidy told me.

"They should be coming in tonight if I'm mistaken"I said picking my phone up. "Let me call these people"I said getting out of my seat.

"Okay,I'm going to call the people for the vases,plates,napkins,spoons,forks,and knives,"She told me.

I nodded and walked out of the dining room.

"Hey This is Amyiah Johnson and I just recently ordered sixty four bouquets of flowers from your shop,and they were supposed to be coming in tonight and they are still not here"I said to the lady on the phone.

"Yes ma'am Miss.Johnson those flowers you ordered should've been there."The lady said.

As soon as she said that the doorbell rung. "Order for Miss.Amyiah Johnson?"

"Yes that's me"I told the dude at the door.

"Okay can you sign here"He said handing me a clip board. I grabbed it and signed my signature on the paper and gave the clipboard back to him. He nodded and walked off,I picked up the box and brought it back into the house.

"Okay thank you I just got it"

"Your welcome and sorry for any inconvenience"

"It's fine"I hung the phone up and walked back into the dining room where Cassidy was.

"Okay so flowers are here"I said putting the box on the table. "So we can check this one off"I said sitting back down.

"Okay,and I talked to the people about the utensils and everything and they should be here Wednesday"She told me.