Chpt.22

Two months later.

Amyiah:😍

It's been two months and Me and Marcus's relationships keeps getting stronger and stronger

It's been two months and Me and Marcus's relationships keeps getting stronger and stronger. School has been good I only go to school and go home to Marcus if he's not at the barbershop. Right now I was at home in the living room with Marcus while doing work on my computer.

So I decided that I wanted to do cosmetology as well so I do those classes online and then do my nursing in person.

"You a strong one girl I tell you that"Marcus said rubbing my feet.

"Why you say that baby?"

"Because you doing two different careers baby and you haven't had a break down or whatever,Some girls would crack under pressure but not you,you manage to keep your grades up and still have time to fuck me each and every night you a trooper I tell you"

I start laughing at him.

"Boy you play to much"I said nudging his head.

"I'm forreal baby"He said kissing me.

"I love you"

"I love you too princess,Now come here"

He pulled me on top of him so I was straddling him. He kissed me and deepened it. We was going at it until the doorbell rung.

I pulled away and looked at him confused.

"Were you expecting somebody?"

"Nah baby"He smirked at me.

I got up off of him and went to the door when I opened it everybody was at the door.

"SURPRISE BITCHHHH"Jaylen yelled.

My mouth flew open and I start smiling hard.

"What are y'all doing here?"I said laughing and hugging everybody as they came in the door.

"We wanted to surprise you bitch!"Ashlyn said.

"Well it worked,MARCUS COME IN THE FRONT ROOM!"I yelled out.

He came in the front room and was smiling. I start putting two and two together.

"Marcus you knew about this?"

"Maybe I did and Maybe I didn't"He smirked at me.

"Nigga yes you did because you over there looking guilty and shit"

Everybody start laughing and he came over and kissed me.

"Surprise baby"He whispered in my ear.

"So how long y'all staying?"

"A week"Zoey answered me.

I nodded.

"Where Melody?"