Chpt.45

Zoey:😘

Today was Amyiah's gender reveal , and I was so happy because of what I had planned for them

"Okay Quincy we have to go set up"

"No me and the guy's got it , you need to take a break"He pointed his finger at me.

"But Quincyyy!"I pouted.

"But Quincyyy"He mocked me. "I said no plus you don't need to do all that moving around , especially with my son in there you gone have the little nigga confused"

"I can't stand you"I laughed at him.

"You love me"He blew a kiss at me.

"Whatever , but don't be taking y'all precious time either , and Cassidy will be there with y'all because y'all don't know what the fuck y'all doing"I shook my head.

"Well damn break my whole heart then"He clutched his chest while being fake heart.

"Boy if you don't go"I shook my head at him.

"Alright alright , but before I go I need a lil kissy kiss"He puckered his lips up , and I pushed his face to the side with my hand.

"Quit playing with me Zoey"He mugged me.

"Okay okay"I laughed and reached up and kissed him.

"There you go"He smiled and walked out of the house.

I just shook my head and sat down on the couch. I was so peacful until Melody and A'Moura came running into the living room.

"Mommyyyyy!"Melody ran and jumped on the couch.

"Melody Valentine quit jumping on my couch girl"

"Sorry , but we need a favor really quickly"She got all up in my face smiling.

"Yea auntie Zoey"A'moura stood in front of me with one hand on her hip , and she rolled her neck at me and snapped her little finger.

Yep she's definitely Zaniyah's Daughter.

"Okay what is the favor ?"I furrowed my eyebrows at them.

"Can we go get some ice cream?pleasee mommmyyy!"Melody begged me.

I looked at her , and her face. "Melody what I tell you about playing in my makeup?"I start wiping the lip gloss off of her face. "Now if yo daddy was here , you already know he would've had a fit"

"I'm sorryyyy!it was just so prettyyy!"She whined.

This little girl is going to stress me out!

"You have to ask to use my makeup , but is that room clean?"I asked looking at the both of them , They got silent and looked at each other and they both ran back upstairs.