Chpt.15

3 months later.
Amyiah:🥰

It's been three months and me and Marcus are very very strong

It's been three months and me and Marcus are very very strong. Graduation today and I'm so excited, I ended up not going back to school but I finished my online courses because my parents start back working like crazy, so I was helping them with Hayden and that baby has gotten so damn big.

He gone be a heartbreaker for real though he so precious with his adorable green eyes I don't know where he got them from but it really surprised us, My parents even thought that their baby was swapped it was so funny

I was in my room getting dressed for graduation with the girls.

"Bitch I'm eight months pregnant and graduating!"Zoey said while twerking a little bit.

"I really am proud of you Zo you did yo shit and you got mad respect from me."I hugged her.

"Bitch you got me crying and shit you betta stoppp!"She fanned her eyes.

"It's fuckinggg graduationnn!"Alexis yelled while twerking on my bed.

"We about to get turnt bitchesss!"Ashlyn joined her.

We all start laughing.

"What's the move tonight y'all?"I asked them.

"Hell your move tonight, better be telling Marcus that you going to college out of state,"Cassidy pointed at me.

I sighed and nodded.

Two weeks ago Standford gave me a scholarship and I accepted it, but I haven't told Marcus yet.

"I know I know I should tell him I just don't know how I'm going to tell him tonight."

"Bitch you fucking better."Ashlyn stated.

We all start laughing.

"Casss you should be the happiest out of us all you got Valedictorian girl,"Zoey told her.

"I know I know, I'm just a little nervoues but I think I'm going to do good,"She smiled.

"Well I'm proud and excited for you girl"I hugged her.