Chpt. 48 -Makayla Vs.Tati part 2

Amyiah:😍

"Hey Amyiah"Tati said walking over to our table swinging her weave from side to side

"Uh wassup Tati"I asked looking up at her , She looked over at Makayla who was wiping Elijah's mouth and I guess she put two and two together because she made the stankiest face ever.

She looked back at me and smirked. "So did Tre tell you about our night last night"She licked the front row of her teeth.

I looked over at Makayla and she was giving Tati a death glare. "Excuse me what did you say?"Makayla asked clasping her hands together and putting one leg over the other.

"I'm sorry I don't think I was talking to you"Tati rolled her neck at Makayla.

"Bitch I think I was talking to you though"Makayla shot back at her.

Tati rolled her eyes and sucked her teeth. "Okay bitch , but who are you?"She put her hand on her hip sizing up Makayla.

"His fucking girlfriend bitch , Who are you?"Makayla snapped her neck to the side.

"His new one , So wassup"Tati took her earrings off and heels off.

Makayla wrapped her hair up in a ponytail. "Whatchu trynna do"Makayla said getting up and getting into Tati's face and Tati stepped up in Makayla's face.

"Yeen bout shit bitch"Tati put her finger in Makayla's face. "Bitch get yo finger out my damn face"Makayla slapped Tati's finger.

"Whatchu gone do about it"Tati pushed Makayla, and then Makayla just instantly swung and punched Tati right in the face which made Tati stumble back a little bit.

I pulled my phone out and start recording them fighting. Makayla was on top of Tati punching her and banging her head against the floor and Tati was just swinging wildly and grabbing Makayla's hair.

A couple workers had rushed over to them and  tried to separate them. "Bitch let my fucking hair go"Makayla screamed kicking Tati in the stomach as the workers were pulling them from each other.

They finally got them separated and Tati tried to run back up on Makayla but Makayla saw it in time and swung and hit Tati right in the mouth.

"You gone get enough of running up bitch!"Makayla yelled fixing her hair.

"Come on girl , let's get you home"I told her picking up the twins and she went and picked up Elijah.

We walked out to the parking lot and put the kids in the car. "Aye check it , Marcus should be home so I'm going to drop the boy's off and then I'm going to come back to your house , Call the girls and we can have a girls night at your house."I told her and she nodded and we went into our separate cars and pulled off.

When I pulled up in the driveway Marcus's car was in the driveway. I got the twins out of the car and Giovanni and walked inside.

"BABE!"I yelled out and Marcus came running down the stairs like a little kid with a big goofy smile on his face.