Chpt.32

Zoey:😘

Me and Quincy was in the bed playing with Melody

Me and Quincy was in the bed playing with Melody. My baby is getting so big and she just so cheerful and greedy.  We finally got her crawling without the cheeto puff as well.

"Ahh Tanka tankaa!"I cooed while Quincy bounced her up and down on the bed.

She start laughing showing her two teeth that grew in and all of her gums.

"That's daddy's babygirlllll!"Quincy she picking her up and showering her with kisses."and mommy is daddies queen"He said kissing me.

"I love you girl"

"I love you too baby"I said smiling."So Christmas is next month,And Quincy I really don't want you to go over board with gifts for Melody I know it's her first Christmas but still we can't just buy her all of this stuff and she grow out of it and not even play with half of it"

"Baby I hear you but all Christmas's gone be like this,I said before Melody was born that I was gone to spoil the shit out of her and that is exactly what I'm going to do so just sit back I got this"

I sighed and rolled my eyes. "That's why she a crybaby now"

"Well she my crybaby"He said kissing her cheek.

"Well I Hope she be your crybaby in the future when she get her heartbroken by a boy"

"Girlll the only boy she gone need in her life is me no boyfriends,Ain't that right baby?"He said looking down at her. She just sat there looking at him crazy.

"Exactly my baby gone want a boyfriend"I said laughing at her face.

"Nuh uh it's just gone be me"He said getting in her face,She furrowed her eyebrows and raised her little hand up and slapped Quincy right in the mouth.

I bust out laughing at him. "I told you,Now pass me my baby you done made her mad"

He passed her to me and she start laughing. "Hahaha shit ain't funny Melody after all that spoiling and that's how you do me?You supposed to be my road dawg man"He said fake crying.

She looked at him then back at me and she crawled from my lap and went up to Quincy and gave him a hug and kissed his cheek.

I smiled at the two and start recording them.

"Mel Mel daddy crying,What do we do when daddy cries?"I asked while recording her. She crawled over to him and kissed him again and hugged him and Quincy stopped fake crying.

"Y'all see that snapchat?She is such a daddy's girl"I said flipping the camera and recording myself.

"You know who else a daddy's girl?"Quincy asked smirking at me.

"Hmmm let me thinkkk.....Who?"I asked.

He sucked his teeth and looked at me. "Girl you know damn well it's you"