Chpt.46

Amyiah:😍

It's been two months , and I was so tired of being pregnant

It's been two months , and I was so tired of being pregnant .....My feet were swollen my back ached and my mood swings were out of the world.

I made my poor baby Giovanni cry all this week , and I feel awful I just want to push Marcus big headed kid's out. Right now I was currently laying up in bed while Marcus was behind me massaging my shoulders.

"So baby we haven't even decided on names yet"He whispered in my ear.

"Yea I know , I just wanted to wait until they get here to name them ....but if you want to give them their names now we can"I shrugged.

"Ight so how about , Kingston and Kenyon?"

I sat there for a litt bit just thinking about the names. "Hmm they sound really good to me I like them , but why those names?"

"Girl I've been planning those names them that for the longest , I just needed your approval"He shrugged making a face.

"Okay I guess I can give them their middle names"I suggested. "What you thinking about then?"He asked kissing my shoulder.

"How about Kingston Armoney and Kenyon Alexander?"I asked looking over my shoulder at him.

"I like it , they both fit their names"He shrugged. "At least it ain't nun like what Quinton and Ashlyn naming their baby the fuck is a Tarek craziest shit I have ever heard"He shook his head and I busted out laughing.

"If you don't leave them alone , That's what they wanted to name that baby"I laughed wiping some tears that was coming out of my eyes. Marcus went back to massaging my back and I ended up closing my eyes for a few seconds and then I felt a sharp pain in my stomach which made me hiss in pain , and Marcus jumped back at little looking me over.

"Yo are you good?"He gave be a bewildered look.

"I think I'm going into labor!"I screamed out as another sharp pain hit me.

"Oh shit okay , Stay right here baby let me get the hospital bag and Giovanni"He rushed out of the room and no more than five minutes he came running back into the room with Giovanni in his arms. He carefully helped me out of the bed and I slid some house shoes on.

He carefully walked me downstairs the best he could since I was gripping his arm so hard. "Damn Myiah , let up some your kinda hurting me"He smacked at my hand.

"I can't Marcus this shit fucking hurts!"I screamed at him which made Giovanni wake up and start to whine. "Uh uh man don't start that , you a big boy"Marcus spoke to him and Giovanni quickly hushed up.

We had finally made it to the car , and Marcus helped me carefully inside and then he went and put Giovanni in his car seat.

"Let me hold your hand"I reached my hand out to him and he just looked at me crazy.