Chpt.50

Dessy:🧡

When I woke back up I was laying on the couch with a bad ass headache and everyone pacing back and forth

When I woke back up I was laying on the couch with a bad ass headache and everyone pacing back and forth. I sat up and squinted my eyes looking around to see who's house I was in and realized that I was still at Quincy and Zoey house.

"W-What's going on?"I asled rubbing my head.

"They took Amyiah"Marcus mumbled loading up a gun.

"Baby do you remember what the dude looked like that took her"Treasure asked sitting down next to me.

"Umm .... I didn't see his face , they all were wearing masks over their face but the one that I knocked out was tall with darker skin and a beard and then everything was just black"I told them.

"What colors they had on?"Quincy asked me.

I rubbed my head and sat up more "Um Yellow and Black yea that's the color"

"Here take this"Zaniyah came into the living room and passed me a cup of water and a aleve. "Thank you"I said and immediately took the pill and gulped the water down.

"Here go yo hair"Zay said throwing me my wig.

"Bitch don't throw my shit"I snapped at him.

"Girl please it's clearly messed up and the damn thing apparently wasn't secured"

"Shut the fuck up it was secured but that nigga pulled it off you dumb fuck"I argued back with him.

"Hey hey!We don't got time for this shit , we needa get going so I can find my damn fiancé and get her home safely now grow y'all asses up"Marcus snapped and the whole room grew silent.

"Well excuse the hell outta me"Zay put his hands up in surrender and walked backwards and Marcus gave him a hard glare.

"Everybody strapped up?"Marcus asked everybody and they nodded. "Y'all got y'all vest on right?" They all nodded.

"I'm being deadass yo y'all better have that shit on because no more people needa be in the damn hospital I know they tired of seeing our black asses in there"He said looking at them and of course Zay busted out laughing.

This nigga here just can't be serious for one minute.

"Everybody put they bandannas on and let's roll out , I got her tracker on"

Everybody just stopped what they were doing and looked at him funny.

"Tracker?"Jaylen asked him.