Chpt.17

Treshawn:😍

When we got to the hospital I tried to go in the back with Makayla but they wouldn't let me back there

When we got to the hospital I tried to go in the back with Makayla but they wouldn't let me back there. My blood was boiling knowing that she took that bullet for me when I should've been the one taking a bullet for her.

I was just pacing in the hospital lobby with blood all over my clothes,Everybody was here. All there was in the lobby was silence and soft cries coming from the girls. The girls loved Makayla just as much as I loved her. We have been here for three hours waiting for answers but they haven't told us anything.

"Tre sit down bru"Treasure told me.

I sat down and tears start coming down my face.

"Why she do it?Why did it have to be her?She was such a good person with a beautiful heart."

"Tre we know but good things always happen to bad people that's how the universe is"Amyiah said wiping her face.

"FUCKKK!"I yelled while punching the wall repeatedly.

"Tre calm down yo we gone get that nigga regardless"Marion said trying to calm me down.

I just fell to my knees and cried my eyes out. I can't lose this girl she is like the glue to my happiness I just can't see myself without her. I look down at my knuckles and saw that they were turning a purple color and were bleeding.

"Come on let's wash this off and get you some ice"Cassidy said helping me up.

We walked to the bathroom and she washed the blood off of my knuckles and she asked the lady at the front desk to get me some ice. She wrapped the ice in a towel and gave it too me.

We were all just sitting waiting for answers. About an hour later a nurse came out.

"Family of Makayla Hastings?"

We all stood up and walked over to her.

"So Miss.Hastings is a very lucky girl,One of the bullets were in her chest and the other one in her stomach.We managed to get them out and do surgery on her. We lost her a couple of times but managed to get her back but sadly she is in a coma and the doctor doesn't know when she will wake up."

"So your saying my girlfriend may never wake up?"

"It's a possibility that she doesn't wake up because she can't breath on her own right now"

"So she's basically dead?"Zaniyah asked her.

"Well kind of but she could wake up it's really all up to her now"

"So it's her choice if she wants to wake up?"

"Yes,you all can see her she is in room 213"

I pushed past her and immediately went to Makayla's room. When I got there she was hooked up to a bunch of different machines and she looked so pale and lifeless I hate seeing her like this.