Jay Imagine for Christina

"Go and get dressed," Your boyfriend of 4 years said to you.

"Where are we going, Jaybird?" You asked innocently.

"Now that's for me to know and you to find out... Just wear something classy." Jay hugged you and you left, wondering why Jay wanted to take you somewhere classy.

After half an hour of a hard decision, you went with a light blue strapless dress, silver high heels and sparkly jewellery.

After doing your makeup you went downstairs to find Jay in a tux waiting for you. "Wow, Christina. I expected you to look good, but not this good!" Jay complimented and you blushed. "Shall we?" He asked, offering his arm like a gentleman.

"We shall." You replied, taking his arm in yours. Jay drove you to the restaurant you had been to on your first date. "Aw, Jay this is fantastic!" You told him, smiling.

"Already? Well, it's about to get a whole lot better!" He opened the door of the car and you stepped out. You walked to the restaurant together and he opened the door for you.

You were so in-awe of the beautiful sight you saw ahead, you didn't even realise Jay had left your side. The restaurant was beautiful decorated with hearts and roses, and dimly lit by several rows of candles. Plus you were the only two people there.

"Wow, Jay. This is perfect! When did you-" Your speaking was cut short when you turned around to find Jay was no longer by your side. "Jay?" You ask, confused. But your confusion disappears when you turn back around to find your boyfriend in front of you, down on one knee!

"Christina, I have loved you since I laid eyes on you. I want you to be in my life forever. Will you do me the honour of marrying me?" Tears were rapidly spilling from your eyes when he popped the question, but you easily knew your answer.

"Yes, Jay!"

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Imagine number 2 down, many more to come! I hope you liked this better than the first one, feedback is much appreciated!

~ Lizzie x ~