New Years Eve Imagine

I wanted to do NYE prefs but I'm on holiday and I'm lazy so I just did an imagine.

Y/N = Your Name

Y/B/N = Your Boyfriend's Name (or a member of TW)

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝

It was the last ever day of 2014, New Years Eve.

But unlike last year this year you had plans.

You were going to go to a New Year party with your boyfriend and some old high school friends.

"Y/N! Hurry up we're leaving soon!" Y/B/N shouted from downstairs as you finished putting on gold eye-liner.

"Okay, okay! Just one more second." You shouted back, grabbed your clutch bag and walking downstairs. "What do you think?" You asked as your handsome boyfriend turned to look at you.

"You look... Just... Wow." He said breathlessly and you giggled happily.

"Well, what are you waiting for? Let's go!" You said and dragged him to your waiting friends.

*3 HOURS LATER*

The party was in full swing and it was only one hour until midnight!

Most of your friends were completely hammered but you had taken it easy... Well, as easy as you can take it on New Year! Your boyfriend wasn't too drunk either.

You were talking to the barista as you felt two hands on your waist. You turned to come face-to-face with a completely laid Jimmy Tarrel.

Jimmy was your high school crush and the most popular guy in school, it wasn't until your last year that you realised what a selfish, arrogant player he was and moved on.

You planned on being mean to him but then you thought, 'He's totally trashed, what good would that do?' So you tried to be somewhat friendly.

"Hi Jimmy." You said, pushing him off you.

"Heyyyyyy Y/N." He slurred a reply before ordering 20 shots from the bar. "I heard you use to have a little crush on me." He swayed, getting straight to the point.

"I heard a lot of people use to have a crush on you." You replied honestly.

"Well I think you're hot. Wanna dance?" Jimmy staggered before taking one of the shots.

"No. Umm, I'll get going now." You pulled away but he grabbed your wrist and laughed.

"You think you're leaving? Oh babe, we've only just begun." He announced slyly and forcefully pulled your lips onto his.

You pushed him away and was about to slap him when a strong hand caught your wrist.

"I'll handle this," Y/B/N said lowly to you, jealously evident in his eyes

He let your wrist go as Jimmy started to drunkenly shout at him, your boyfriend punched him in the face. Jimmy fell over and you took Y/B/N's hand and walked off towards the dance floor.

You thanked him and danced with him - well, tried to!

*59 MINUTES LATER*

"One minute!!" Excited cheers went around the club as you, your boyfriend and your friends finished a game of Truth Or Dare.

You and your boyfriend walked over to everyone else who were watching the Big Ben countdown on TV. A few minutes earlier you had been to the bathroom to apply a fresh coat of lipgloss.

Soon the 10second countdown began.

"Ten! Nine! Eight! Seven!" Everyone was cheering and whooping, including yourself; New Years Eve was one of your favourite nights of the year, and this year you could happily enjoy it with your amazing boyfriend.

"Five! Four! Three! Two! One! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!"

Ecstatic cheers filled the room and without you even knowing, Y/B/N had pulled you in for a sweet soft kiss.

This was by far the best New Year ever.

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝

I was supposed to upload this yesterday but I forgot!

No preferences tomorrow - like I said I'm on holiday!

Does anyone actually read this?

Happy New Year Y'all!! 🎉

~ Lizzie 😘